Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm getting a weird feeling that this England manager's job malarky might be a little bit of a poisoned chalice.

Underperform and do shit in tournaments and you're hounded out of the job by the media led fans' witch-hunt and you get pictures in the press that have been doctored to make you look like a root vegetable.

Conversely, if you lead a team to get further in tournaments than any previous England manager in the history of international football has ever achieved, you get told that you're clueless and shit and that "You're doing it the wrong way!"

It's a funny old game.

England weren't that sharp in the second half with the change. Netherlands although not having much quality attacking wise were causing England problems. Again i'll leave you to cheerlead for England.

What about Shaw's substitution caused that? Rather than, say, Netherlands adding an extra midfielder and switching to zonal marking? How did it negatively affect the balance by having a left footed LWB?

What about Shaw's substitution caused that? Rather than, say, Netherlands adding an extra midfielder and switching to zonal marking? How did it negatively affect the balance by having a left footed LWB?
It did allow Netherlands a way back in the game a lot sooner. He isn't at all match sharp. it certainly didn't help Foden at all. I'll leave you be as you have a dog in the fight with England. I don't. I don't have England tints on and didn't imagine that second half didn't exisist where it still took the correct sub to score the winner late on.

Foden out and they score again within minutes. Doesn’t help the agenda. People want Palmer to start now

It did allow Netherlands a way back in the game a lot sooner. He isn't at all match sharp. it certainly didn't help Foden at all. I'll leave you be as you have a dog in the fight with England. I don't. I don't have England tints on and didn't imagine that second half didn't exisist where it still took the correct sub to score the winner late on.

How - how did it let them back in sooner? What was the negative impact it had on Foden?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.