New Beady Eye song - Flick of the finger

Every time there is a Beady Eye thread all the Noel fan boys flood on here and start wanking over him. I liked the first Beady Eye album, yes maybe it was nothing different but there were still some good rock n roll tracks on it, proper rock not Noels rock which is now just pop for the masses.

Bojinov The Bull said:
Every time there is a Beady Eye thread all the Noel fan boys flood on here and start wanking over him. I liked the first Beady Eye album, yes maybe it was nothing different but there were still some good rock n roll tracks on it, proper rock not Noels rock which is now just pop for the masses.
Liam Gallagher is proper rock?

Sheikh said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
Liam Gallagher is proper rock?

He's a rock 'n' roll star.

Bojinov The Bull said:
Oasis have always been pop for the masses since their first album went to #1 in the UK, so why would you expect Noel to suddenly go underground? As for Beady Eye, they're a late-50s/early 60s rock & roll rip-off for Oasis fans and nobody else. That's fair enough, but it will always limit them as a band.

I like the song and Liams voice but for me its a bit too repetative, I think it needs maybe a 'middle bit' that changes the melody and tempo, its gets a bit too samey all the way through, good song though.

Its alright, sounds like its building to a massive chorus but it never happens.

Their best track is still Four Letter Word by a country mile. The album was poor in the most part.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
Its alright, sounds like its building to a massive chorus but it never happens.

Their best track is still Four Letter Word by a country mile. The album was poor in the most part.

best song of the decade

Bumping, as I've just wasted 3/4 minutes of my life watching this shower of shite on Later With Jules Holland. Liam looking as thick and monosyllabic as ever on his pre song 'interview' - using that latter word very loosely. Then we went on to the new sound with - WOW - 2 drummers!! Seemed to be playing the same beat though, that is, if the younger lad's drums were actually being hit, and a horn section, which drowned out everything else when they got going. Mind you, that was just as well. Liam was as impressive as ever at standing still - he's not lost it, the lad!
Extra drums and horns to hide the shit they're producing? Just my opinion but, what a pile of absolute crap! Give me Devil Woman any day of the week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.