New fans/tourists are embarrassing

mcfcliam said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
mcfcliam said:
This isn't a 'I'm a bigger blue than you' thread as I've stated...whatever you think the thread it, I can assure you that isn't the motive of this thread.

It was simply wondering why people act in such ways at football matches...read the OP properly.

Liam-answer the question and stop diverting what you have said..Look at the title of your thread. New fans/Toursists are embarrasing. So what is a new fan to you?

A new fan is someone who has just started to miraculously develop a fake passion for City now we have a half decent side.

5 years ago, they wouldn't have even heard of us...

Fairweather supporters who would be nowhere to be seen if, god forbid, ADUG pulled the plug.

It isn't passion, it's a lifestyle choice.
And its every fuckers choice to choose what+when they want to do something,not run it by you,5 yrs ago how many away games had you been,if you're 19 how much of us have you seen outside the premiership?

Jammer said:
some embarrasing posts in here. way more embarrasing than new fans or tourists.

i moved to the area last month and being an aldershot supporter, i miss watching football. moving here meant watching city or utd and due to growing up in an area where everyone seemed to support man utd i grew to hate them. so it was city.

people moaning, without us 'new fans' the ground would have been half empty for the napoli game, along with the birmingham game.

i was there the full 94 minutes yesterday, and i'm sure a lot of 'true fans' left before the final whistle. i'd rather be a newbie and see the winning goal then be a true fan and have left 5 minutes early to get the bus.

i realise most people on here aren't like that and everyone i've been around so far at city has been friendly.
Welcome, hope you enjoy it, and stick with us a long time, mcfcliam is far from typical. A couple of my mates are glory hunters, they started coming up from london in the late 60's as teenagers, we were successful then, they still go home and away.

glen quagmire said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
SWP's back said:
ermmmm I'm top 40 on post count!

I'm top 25 yet half the board still loves to call me a ****.

How do you find out such information?
Click on ''members'' (top right hand corner), then click twice on ''posts''. You will then see a list of members sorted by post count (if you only click ''posts'' once it will be an ascending list from 0 posts upwards; twice will be a descending list from the highest down).

mcfcliam said:
I was just wondering if anyone knows how old Liam is to ascertain if he was at York/Wycombe/Macc etc etc. If he was not he is not welcome at City anymore...!! Fucking hate threads like this.Yes I know I am posting on it but it winds me to fuck up that certain blues think they are bigger and better than others. If you don't go to the c.league games you are not a true fan type of thread etc etc....Fuck me yawn.....

-- Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:24 pm --

mcfcliam said:
We ridicule United's plastics/tourists though so this thread is full of irony.

Liam I don't care if it is full of Irony . You are basically saying my mum isn't welcome. Blue all her life but has only just started going with me due to illness for most of her life. Is she not worthy? Is she a tourist? Mate,sometimes I really wonder. What is it? Why are you a better blue than a so called "tourist"???

So you're saying a tourist is a bigger or just a good a blue as you?

Doubt it...I don't think you'd be happy if a tourist/plastic was considered a better blue than you.

QED

What a give-away!

A note to all newer supporters... We're not all like this! Far from it in fact.

nashark said:
nashark said:
I was with six or seven United fans today. Wrexham, Swindon, Worksop and a few other places down south were their hometowns. I asked them all did you not ever fancy seeing a local game with your mates? They didn't give me a proper answer - somewhere in between they're not as successful and my dad visited Manchester once in 1961.

So why are you obsessed about them? I personally do not give a flying fuck about them. The only time I care about what they do is on Sunday. Who fucking cares about the rags....

I asked them why?

You're asking me why?

I'm obsessing over them.

You must then be obsessing over me. See how that works.

Think on.

But you asked them why? Because you were thinking about the rags none local support so you asked them.

nashark said:
So why are you obsessed about them? I personally do not give a flying fuck about them. The only time I care about what they do is on Sunday. Who fucking cares about the rags....

I asked them why?

You're asking me why?

I'm obsessing over them.

Think on.

But you asked them why? Because you were thinking about the rags none local support so you asked them.

Why are you bothered about what I think?

Stop obsessing.

Get on with your own life.

Don't quote me again.

nashark said:
nashark said:
I asked them why?

You're asking me why?

I'm obsessing over them.

Think on.

Why are you bothered about what I think?

Stop obsessing.

Get on with your own life.

Don't quote me again.

Oh didums...still not got over the fact you called me a racist last week and failed to apologise...Obsessed with the rags...and you know it otherwise you wouldn't have bothered asking them.Fact

And I will quote who I like if you post on here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.