new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Ordered this http://www.aliexpress.com/item/whol...orms-Blank-Embroidery-Logo-for/980632334.html for my lad (4) as the 'official' Infant' kits they sell are like a pair of pyjamas, no dark blue trim, plain blue material and an iron on badge. Only 2 weeks to arrive as well.

Just arrived today and it's mint. Got Kompany on the back as well all for approx £10.50!!

IMG_0135.JPG

IMG_0136.JPG

Like the away shirt, the material is nice and has a 'thicker' feel than what I first thought. I like the buttons on it too. A mentioned the shield is a tiny bit off putting but still not arsed. Home shirt coming over on Sunday with my mate. Cannot wait.

can someone post a few pictures of their away shirt from the shop??

I've just received player version home and away shirts for less than £40 total. Absolute quality. I'm not sure how to post photos.

ca5t.jpg

9evp.jpg

Shirt from Ali Express, can't fault the quality but too small for me, supposed to be extra large but this one measures 42" chest and is quite tight fitting as it is a players version. If anyone is interested for the £25 I paid please send me a pm.

Now sold to Fordinho10.

gregster101 said:
ca5t.jpg

9evp.jpg

Shirt from Ali Express, can't fault the quality but too small for me, supposed to be extra large but this one measures 42" chest and is quite tight fitting as it is a players version. If anyone is interested for the £25 I paid please send me a pm.

What's this site like pal? Tempted to buy a cheap home one off there if they're decent quality, how long does it take to arrive and has your bank account been hacked by them haha?

Cheers

BlueMoon93 said:
gregster101 said:
ca5t.jpg

9evp.jpg

What's this site like pal? Tempted to buy a cheap home one off there if they're decent quality, how long does it take to arrive and has your bank account been hacked by them haha?

Cheers

My two arrived in 16 days with great communication all throughout. I got mine from Jersey 777. The home kit is spot on.

Seen it up close and personal for the first time last weekend when I was over for the Hull game. Ho hum. I won't be shelling out for it. Got myself one of these instead;

eddbxRL.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.