new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

If you want quality my grandma will knit a replica in wool. Aaron

£250

15 hrs labour. Love Garry (former CEO Nike)

Wheelsy said:
Correct, and you can check for yourself on page 21:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.premierleague.com/content/dam/premierleague/site-content/News/publications/handbooks/premier-league-handbook-2013-14.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.premierleague.com/content/da ... 013-14.pdf</a>

on a random point, it appears they're having a mixed zone this year.

Also, only Fulham, Liverpool, Stoke, Palace, Spurs and West Ham have smaller pitches than the 105x68 norm.

leopold said:
Wow... Looking at our third kit, it seems someone actually looked at the efforts made by some fans and chose one of them! I remember this doing the rounds back in June:

drencheddeuxstripe.jpg

Apart from the cuffs, it's practically identical. Although I expect the club declined to use the strapline!
Zab did this after the first 'sneak peak' photo of the real thing surfaced, didn't he? The photo didn't show much other than the badge and the stripes. He then used his imagination to fill in the rest. I could be wrong but that's my recollection of it.

Dubai Blue said:
leopold said:
Wow... Looking at our third kit, it seems someone actually looked at the efforts made by some fans and chose one of them! I remember this doing the rounds back in June:

drencheddeuxstripe.jpg

Apart from the cuffs, it's practically identical. Although I expect the club declined to use the strapline!
Zab did this after the first 'sneak peak' photo of the real thing surfaced, didn't he? The photo didn't show much other than the badge and the stripes. He then used his imagination to fill in the rest. I could be wrong but that's my recollection of it.

be fair, i did it it in red and black first then someone wanted to see it in sky blue and navy, but i also did 10 others of the design, so happened to do the green GK, the Black kit and the purple GK too ..... just shows how unoriginal the kits are if i can do a host of them and they look close to what we actually got lol

citykits.png

The material for this season's shirt reminds me of the 99-01 Le Coq Sportif/EIDOS one. Is the Nike shirt even worse than that for snags and pulls?

I'm looking for people who would be happy to take close up pictures of the material of the shirt and of the collar and badge, both adults and kids shirts if you have them. If you have pulls take a picture of the shirt with pulls and put any pictures up here. If you have any old shirts please take a photo of all of them in their current state so I can see the longevity in quality of the shirts.

Would be much appreciated, will tie in with my survey and more things I'm working on.

another generation said:
The material for this season's shirt reminds me of the 99-01 Le Coq Sportif/EIDOS one. Is the Nike shirt even worse than that for snags and pulls?

I've not worn my shirt yet, still waiting for the start of the season. It feels a better material than the Le Coq shirts did and better still than those gopping Reebok ones, all of which are pulled to buggery despite me taking care of them. But it doesn't feel as good as any of the Umbro ones, all of which have lasted better than I have!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
I'm looking for people who would be happy to take close up pictures of the material of the shirt and of the collar and badge, both adults and kids shirts if you have them. If you have pulls take a picture of the shirt with pulls and put any pictures up here. If you have any old shirts please take a photo of all of them in their current state so I can see the longevity in quality of the shirts.

Would be much appreciated, will tie in with my survey and more things I'm working on.

you still hoping that will have any bearing on what Nike will produce in the future?

What is the expected release date of the 3rd kit, anyway? I think it looks great, minus the continually shitty shield.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

you still hoping that will have any bearing on what Nike will produce in the future?

I think we all know what the result of busy annoyed little city fan vs major billion dollar conglomerate will be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.