new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

My daughter is picking up a shirt for me, last years is a size 50, is this years similar in size and fit. Any suggestions. Thanks

teddykgb said:
What is the expected release date of the 3rd kit, anyway? I think it looks great, minus the continually shitty shield.

This.

is it me, or did the Umbro shirts look better on the fans than the players, yet the Nike ones look better on the players than they do on the fans?

Rorz88 said:
Does anyone elses shirt feel really long in length ? im 5ft 7 and have a small shirt. smallest they do, anyone have th esame problem ?

Nope been hanging off abridge with heavy boots on. Perfect fit

Store now giving away Mike Summerbee's autobiography with new shirt purchase, how long before price reduction?

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
is it me, or did the Umbro shirts look better on the fans than the players, yet the Nike ones look better on the players than they do on the fans?

I actually almost posted the same thing after last week.The away shirt is unflattering to even in shape fans.

Aside from some of the mercer jackets the past few years the regular clothes nike are doing are much better than umbro I think.

johnmc said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:

Who is it you think looks best?

just in general on the players look better, material and shape looks sharper ... then i see them on my mates and neighbours and they look like something from 'Stolen From Ivor' ... dull and cheap.

morleyswife said:
If you want quality my grandma will knit a replica in wool. Aaron

£250

15 hrs labour. Love Garry (former CEO Nike)

That would be ace, knitted Replicas of football shirts, I see a new marketing oppotunity for someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.