new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
EdinJacko said:
nmc said:
EdinJacko said:
Similar design to both Roma and French national team shirt, both made by Nike

This would be amazing but sadly I think the v neck job with the dark trim taken on the nasty carpet is the shite we will be fobbed off with. Nike are producing awful kits for us but someone at the club is signing them off.

I personally thought the kits Umbro were making were fine. Suppose its who's willing to pay the most in the end.

Everton are back with Umbro for next season. I saw the launch video somewhere, it looks like they are being treated to the same kind of special / unique design styles that we were when we went back to them. They do make some great kits, i thought Stockport's looked the part last year.

FanchesterCity said:
puma-uruguay-confed-home-kit-collar.jpg

Uruguay's former kit is quite appealing too (imo).

Of course, taste is a subjective thing, but there's something classy about minimalist designs. Sleek and professional over loud and garish wins my vote every time.

That said, I did take a fancy to Villa's fluorescent lime green away kit from a couple of seasons ago (similar to our training kit colour around the same time)!

That lace-up effect is fucking shite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.