new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second Skin said:
Mate of mine just posted this on Facebook:

7y3ypape.jpg

not bad that, it looks better than that rubbish that was on the carpet.

not liking the shield though, nike need to scrap that.

New shirts are rarely ever leaked as a picture of it stood on it's own. It's usually a picture of the actual shirt that comes out first which makes me think it's the one with 'We are Cityzens' on the collar.

jimharri said:
IrelandSuperman said:
Fucking fuming if that's true about blue shorts. Sky blue shirt with sky blue shorts is not our kit. >:(
cityprofile.jpeg

Loved that kit!

It also seems to be the design trend as of late to go for all one colour, for better or worse. Adidas has done it with Germany and Spain (I hate it but I no longer have any direct creative input after the Euro 2004 fiasco) and Nike (Umbro) has done it with England and Portugal.

It is not something I like very much, as it homogenises the design and colour palates, but the clubs/national federations don't seem to care.

Mayor West said:
Mancini'sImaginaryCard said:
Second Skin said:
Mate of mine just posted this on Facebook:

7y3ypape.jpg
Looks like the real deal to me

Possibly the worst kit to be posted on this whole thread. absolutely hideous, just screams 1990s.

Don't ruin it, not everyone can see it is obviously a photoshop fantasy kit.

...I've said too much.

Its the one on the horrible carpet , the one with 'we are cityzens ' wrote in the collar .

100%

To be fair, we've actually have sky blue shorts for a fair whack of our history, and we've had black shorts too... not to mention a dark blue pair!

I've no objection to sky blue shorts. We've have plenty worse abominations in the past!

jimharri said:
IrelandSuperman said:
Fucking fuming if that's true about blue shorts. Sky blue shirt with sky blue shorts is not our kit. >:(
cityprofile.jpeg

Loved that kit!

This was my first top, then the following year, got the full 'double diamond' kit (jazzier diamonds down the side). Loved this kit too. It's a bit garish now, but back then, this was the kit to have! (Everton's was very similar just in royal blue if I remember correctly, and I even think Scotlands was similar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.