new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
unlikelyfan19 said:
MeatHunterrr said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
I wonder if we are using the white again this year as 3rd? I can't remember a time a kit hasn't at least leaked at this point in the summer. Makes me think there isn't a new third.
there has been leak and its fucking ugly IMO
That navy and neon one? No way they are going to have 3 blue shirts? That's just someone making up some kits with for big teams with the same template. No way is that the 3rd.

It's actually purple and, unfortunately, it is the third kit.

goatinho said:
FisHman99 said:
goatinho said:

Cheers pal..

gunna order the away shirt off there.

just have to wait for the 29 day postage
which store you ordering from?

Going to order one from SoccerLord. It is Soccer Triads reopened. The AliExpress shirts consistently don't fit my shoulders. Soccer Triads quality and size have been great.

<a class="postlink" href="http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/31/manchester-citys-new-third-kit-leaked-its-a-bit-of-a-shocker-4817033/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/31/mancheste ... r-4817033/</a>

Bm0m3rAIgAER80w.jpg

Saw the home and away one close up for the first time and I have to say I really like them both. Material feels decent too, don't know if they pull or nit but as I say, I like them.

Anyone order off Aliexpress? Thinking of getting one cas they're so cheap on there but want to know if the quality is any good.

CELTICRORY said:
Anyone order off Aliexpress? Thinking of getting one cas they're so cheap on there but want to know if the quality is any good.

I'm waiting for them to sell the away shirt in larger sizes. I have bought from there many times in the past, never experiencing any problems.

Matt the Giant said:
CELTICRORY said:

I'm waiting for them to sell the away shirt in larger sizes. I have bought from there many times in the past, never experiencing any problems.
ive bought before and they have been great....im just waiting for the kids away kit with shorts to become available from a diamond seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.