new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pride_In_Battle said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
Got a couple from Jersey777, both are fine.

How long did they take to arrive? Any problems with quality? I refuse to buy the standard Nike shirts, just because of how quickly they develop little pulls and bobbles, and because of how shiny they are!

I've got home and away. They are player issue, so material is not thick like in the shop, so they don't pull, well not so far! PM me and I will sent you photos

So those planning on booing(really???!!!) some shorts,did they do the same when we won the Prem first time around in blue shorts?

ManCityX said:
I'm booing if they wear blue shorts against Liverpool.

If you boo, the powers-that-be will probably assume you're saying "bluuuuuue" and naturally take that as a sign of mass support for the blue shorts. So that could pretty well ensure blue shorts for eternity...

dcj said:
So those planning on booing(really???!!!) some shorts,did they do the same when we won the Prem first time around in blue shorts?

For a lot of the season, I refused to join in the Poznan. There was some white on the kit so I didn't feel as strongly as I do this time. I refused to join in goal celebrations and Poznans until the Manchester derby when it looked likely we'd win the league. I decided then to let it go so I didn't look like a killjoy.

Ordered the away off soccer lord took about 10 days
everything sound with it £18 cheers

image.jpg

Premier League handbook confirms the purple and yellow one to be real

Why are the blue shorts such an issue? We played in blue shorts during the 05-06 season....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.