New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HellasLEAF said:
aguero.ashx
Looks amazing on the players. I'm quite surprised since it's Nike, and I was expecting the worse. Now I'm considering buying it!

Syth said:
HellasLEAF said:
Looks amazing on the players. I'm quite surprised since it's Nike, and I was expecting the worse. Now I'm considering buying it!

Wait til you see a fat bloke wearing one thats a size too small for him .... lol

Everton have changed their club badge to...

yes you guessed it, the same shape as our "shield".

No prizes for figuring out the reason why

I have a question. On the OS the hero printing appears to be the same shade of dark blue we used a couple of years ago but the in st. louis the players names/numbers were black like we had this previous year, do we know which one will be used come August?

Love how the opinion on the kit changes so drastically in about a week just as people get used to it.

CrimsonTideBlueMoon said:
I have a question. On the OS the hero printing appears to be the same shade of dark blue we used a couple of years ago but the in st. louis the players names/numbers were black like we had this previous year, do we know which one will be used come August?

I don't think the full kit has been packed as we are using different shorts, socks and numbers. Typical city!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.