New official City website

Has anyone watched the every angle of city's second goal on the site? who's the commentator? He is gutted when the ball goes in.
Just convinces me more that we have Rags still working in our media team.

Trying to see the match highlights from last might and all I get is my account pages, obviously I am signed in to watch as it requests, i have to be otherwise it wouldnt get my account details,
but just cant get to the video at all, very strange?
Any ideas anyone?

Trying to see the match highlights from last might and all I get is my account pages, obviously I am signed in to watch as it requests, i have to be otherwise it wouldnt get my account details,
Any ideas anyone?

You not got Kodi full game on there

Any ideas anyone?
This happens to me all the time. If you sign in and then look for another link under City TV, match highlights you can get it to work.

I'm amazed this glitch is still outstanding

Assuming someone from the club looks in here for the fans view.

Please go back to the old website, I know the new chaps sponsor the club but the simple truth is they aint very good if that is their core business, even they must realize that any potential customer will not be chasing them after suffering five minuets trying to look up anything on the amateur effort that is the new website..

Any ideas anyone?
Same here what a fucking pile of cack the new web site is, please do something about it City.

I've lodged my complaints already but I just want to reenforce how disappointed and disgusted I am with the website. (I am running out of things to complain about if truth be told) Whoever runs it should be ashamed. It's pathetic. It's grisly awful. 2/10 at the very most. Aaaaargh.

Message to anyone from City reading this, Go back to the old site this new one is not working, difficult to use, difficult to navigate, just not user friendly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.