New survey (Atmosphere)

imbluethruandthru said:
The solution is simple make level 1 of the north stand the singing section and level 2 of the south stand the family stand. We are the only club that i know of that split the singing section with away fans and move the home fans in cup games, do the rag, liverpool, arse, chelski or villa et al split or move there fans.

-- Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:14 pm --

The solution is simple make level 1 of the north stand the singing section and level 2 of the south stand the family stand. We are the only club that i know of that split the singing section with away fans and move the home fans in cup games, do the rag, liverpool, arse, chelski or villa et al split or move there fans.

^

can the club just simply not move the away end to one of the corners of the ground while we are in the close season, rather than wait till the extension is finished

Prestwich_Blue said:
Move away fans to North Stand Level 1 and give us the whole of the South Stand and 110/111. Then make it clear that standing will be tolerated in those areas but no others. Everyone who wants to move then does so.

You move the coach park round nearer that end and bob's your uncle.
Totally agree
But a loss of the atmosphere is down to game times and BEER(sorry for the caps )Most of the lads starting the singing in these areas have been out for a few jars before the game and when full of it sing more ,Which then the whole ground joins in.
I know this is obvious to most fans but the other night Blackburn brought around 3k most have been out all day and enjoyed the night city had a reduced element of drinkers! so the atmosphere was quiet to start of with.
But like you say bring birth sides together and move the away fans
This may make the other side of the ground resound and this will inprove all round the stadium .

Bring back the kippax

The Ox said:
I took the survey and most of my comments were about the atmosphere or price of food probably like most of you.
I did have to laugh though that some of you moan to the extent that :-
A Better quality of hand dryer in the toilets would improve your match day experience FFS lol
Incidentally Mike Keegan from the MUEN was taking the piss on Twitter that there are threads on here complaining about the pitch and ball boys so I suppose any complaint is fair game.
This was one of City's options on the survey, a ridiculous option, which I attempted to take the piss out of.

Hi Mike, nice to see you viewing Bluemoon on a Friday night, is your life so empty, and are you missing City that much that you come on here now your own team has become shite ? Why not post and let us know who you are, I'm sure you will be welcome.

Azul Luna said:
Practically impossible but everyone who sits in silence should be moved to one third tier, away fans to the other, and every one who sings in the SS. And when the expansion comes along move the family stand and have that as similar to the SS. Then we could have two singing stands in different halves of the stadium for a better overall sound.

Are you allowed to stand in silence

grim up north said:
Azul Luna said:
Practically impossible but everyone who sits in silence should be moved to one third tier, away fans to the other, and every one who sings in the SS. And when the expansion comes along move the family stand and have that as similar to the SS. Then we could have two singing stands in different halves of the stadium for a better overall sound.

That's worse

Tim of the Oak said:
grim up north said:
Azul Luna said:

That's worse

Blimey skulks of to Colin Bell level 3

Tim of the Oak said:
grim up north said:
Azul Luna said:

That's worse

That's called Block 109 on Wednesday night. :)

Blue Maverick said:
Stop chucking out the SS stand and giving our seats to away fans, stick the fuckers in the third tier

So give the away fans the best seats in the ground?
& by doing so, will mean the City fans that currently sit in the third tier watching the game and sometimes (though not that often) join in the chants will suddenly decide to stand and sing for 105 minutes every game?

Sorry, cant see it, just see more away fans complaining about high prices, home fans that have been moved complaining about a) Being Moved, B) having a lesser view and C) people standing in front of them meaning they cant see, and the fans that have been in the SS - Singing Sections complaining about these JCL's not getting behind the team and showsec trying to make them sit down
And the atmosphere will be no better as those that want to sing will still sing, those that want to join in the odd time will still join in when they feel like it and those that dont want to sing still wont sing, heck, just the same as it was at MR after it became all seater.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.