New survey (Atmosphere)

I completed the survey and I did mention that the hand dryers were a stupid idea. As someone just said put more towels dispensers up and bigger bins. - sorted.
Now for the serious part Atmosphere.
!) .We all agree that we need one stand(at first) where all the singers can go. VOCAL stand.
2). Don't split our vocal support. We need a Kippax (held 30,000 - I know they were all standing), or a Kop , or a Holt End, .or a Dortmund style "yellow wall". Not sure if they are all seats or half & half.
3) . Move the away fans say to L3 south end of Colin Bell stand or L3 north end of East Stand( away from the cameras.

I do not think that safe standing will come back - although I am sure it should be and it can be safe surely.
The club can email all of our 36,000 (?) season tickets and ask them if they would prefer to go into "the VOCAL section
say in the new south stand. I am sure there must be at least 10,000 of our current fans that would move there , and not be under age 14?.

If you give us the whole of the South stand, that will then link on to 110/111 and it's only a matter of time before we've got a big singing section. It seems fairly straight forward but they binned the idea after a couple of games.

Can someone please tell me which Premier League club has an atmosphere we should be envious of?
As far as I can see, top level football's been pretty much sterilised

The Pink Panther said:
Can someone please tell me which Premier League club has an atmosphere we should be envious of?
As far as I can see, top level football's been pretty much sterilised

True - can't argue with that.

there are already hand driers in the ladies behind 203/204. handy even if you don't need to pee but just want to get some warmth back in your extremities.

bluegirl74 said:
there are already hand driers in the ladies behind 203/204. handy even if you don't need to pee but just want to get some warmth back in your extremities.

So you stick your feet in the hand dryer!!

No wonder the queues for the women's bogs are massive

Skashion said:
Short of bringing in unallocated safe standing, not sure what the club can do to help.

The atmosphere is generally good apart from cup games where we have to give a greater percentage of tickets to the away fans and then we SPLIT our fans behind the goal to house them!! It;s a double whammy - they get the whole end behind the goal (and away fans at any ground are generally loud anyway) and our most vocal fans get relocated and splattered all around the ground thus diluting the noise. That, combined with the fact that at cup games, as a season ticket holder, I know few of the people around me, means that the TRIBAL environment is destroyed.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Move away fans to North Stand Level 1 and give us the whole of the South Stand and 110/111. Then make it clear that standing will be tolerated in those areas but no others. Everyone who wants to move then does so.

You move the coach park round nearer that end and bob's your uncle.

That's unfair on Blues who have been in the North Stand Level 1 for a succession of seasons. A nice rapport builds up as it's the same faces each time. I'd be pretty pissed off it they moved me to accommodate rival fans.

law74 said:
Blue Maverick said:
Stop chucking out the SS stand and giving our seats to away fans, stick the fuckers in the third tier

So give the away fans the best seats in the ground?
& by doing so, will mean the City fans that currently sit in the third tier watching the game and sometimes (though not that often) join in the chants will suddenly decide to stand and sing for 105 minutes every game?

Sorry, cant see it, just see more away fans complaining about high prices, home fans that have been moved complaining about a) Being Moved, B) having a lesser view and C) people standing in front of them meaning they cant see, and the fans that have been in the SS - Singing Sections complaining about these JCL's not getting behind the team and showsec trying to make them sit down
And the atmosphere will be no better as those that want to sing will still sing, those that want to join in the odd time will still join in when they feel like it and those that dont want to sing still wont sing, heck, just the same as it was at MR after it became all seater.

God, we're all doomed!! I bet City get fewer complaints than any other premier league club but - its human nature - they're bound to get some<br /><br />-- 17 Jan 2014 23:26 --<br /><br />
peoffrey said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Move away fans to North Stand Level 1 and give us the whole of the South Stand and 110/111. Then make it clear that standing will be tolerated in those areas but no others. Everyone who wants to move then does so.

You move the coach park round nearer that end and bob's your uncle.

That's unfair on Blues who have been in the North Stand Level 1 for a succession of seasons. A nice rapport builds up as it's the same faces each time. I'd be pretty pissed off it they moved me to accommodate rival fans.

They definitely generate more noise now than when the Family Stand was first introduced, But for cup games they are silent

Bluep*ss said:
I completed the survey and I did mention that the hand dryers were a stupid idea. As someone just said put more towels dispensers up and bigger bins. - sorted.
Now for the serious part Atmosphere.
!) .We all agree that we need one stand(at first) where all the singers can go. VOCAL stand.
2). Don't split our vocal support. We need a Kippax (held 30,000 - I know they were all standing), or a Kop , or a Holt End, .or a Dortmund style "yellow wall". Not sure if they are all seats or half & half.
3) . Move the away fans say to L3 south end of Colin Bell stand or L3 north end of East Stand( away from the cameras.

I do not think that safe standing will come back - although I am sure it should be and it can be safe surely.
The club can email all of our 36,000 (?) season tickets and ask them if they would prefer to go into "the VOCAL section
say in the new south stand. I am sure there must be at least 10,000 of our current fans that would move there , and not be under age 14?.
Its never even been implemented in England

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.