New Ticket Prices!

rowsley_st said:
We'll be struggling to fill the ground if it's correct about the 10 quid a ticket price increase.
Seriously. We struggled last year when they were only charging 19.50, if it's now 28 quid for a comparible game then people aren't going to pay it, whether it's Samaras or Adebayour or whoever.

Unless its a new breed of cash-rich City supporter.

Like i said it happened at the Swamp and Chelsea.

rowsley_st said:
We'll be struggling to fill the ground if it's correct about the 10 quid a ticket price increase.
Seriously. We struggled last year when they were only charging 19.50, if it's now 28 quid for a comparible game then people aren't going to pay it, whether it's Samaras or Adebayour or whoever.

Season ticket sales, Corporate sales, Kit sales, access card sales and Junior blue membership are all up considerably on last year. we will not see a drop in attendances. Im not saying its right or wrong but for every fan who's circumstances may have priced them out this year, there will be another who will have decided to return.

I have nothing but sympathy for those who cannot go but lets remember that in its most base form following City is a luxury and not a necessity. (hopefully much more luxurious than at times in the past eh)

Something still doesn't sit right for me... people have internet connections and mobile phone contracts, but draw the line at paying as much for City. I suspect 8/10 people complaining left their seasoncards whilst Pearce was manager and are a little bitter.

Condolences for this not bitter and cannot actually afford anything!

Got my Wolves ticket as soon as they came out and got on back row of lower tier for £23 - I think that's fantastic value for the 1st home game given the signings we have made etc. My Rovers ticket cost £33 in their end.I think I know will be giving better value for money this season (and Rovers charge alot less than most other clubs)

Just got my West Ham ticket in prime, upper tier seat - £30. Again I think that's great value and must compare very favourably with other clubs?

Anyway, roll on Saturday!!!

BL2blue said:
Got my Wolves ticket as soon as they came out and got on back row of lower tier for £23 - I think that's fantastic value for the 1st home game given the signings we have made etc. My Rovers ticket cost £33 in their end.I think I know will be giving better value for money this season (and Rovers charge alot less than most other clubs)

Just got my West Ham ticket in prime, upper tier seat - £30. Again I think that's great value and must compare very favourably with other clubs?

Anyway, roll on Saturday!!!

Well there certainly seems nothing untowards with those prices in my opinion.

tinblu said:
I have just had a phone call from (hopefully) City ticket office asking for start and expire date for my credit card as the details were not printed on the cup scheme form. Sounded a bit dubious to me.
It was, everyone who's signed up for it got that call.

tinblu said:
I have just had a phone call from (hopefully) City ticket office asking for start and expire date for my credit card as the details were not printed on the cup scheme form. Sounded a bit dubious to me.
Sounds very dubious. I hope you told them that you'd call them or send another form in.

Edit: There you go then, looks like it was genuinely City.

Dubai Blue said:
tinblu said:
Sounds very dubious. I hope you told them that you'd call them or send another form in.

Edit: There you go then, looks like it was genuinely City.

Its not dubious, they've been calling a fair few people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.