Newcastle 1-1 City post match thread

Manchester City Manuel Pellegrini: "I am happy. We started winning the game but we could not have the control after that. We knew that it was very tough."

That why you are getting fucked off.

You can be happy with your point against Newcastle when you are managing a mid table side like Everton next season. Clown.

I'm happy I am screwing Pep for next season..

The truth is that City fans including everyone on here care way more about where we finish in the League than Pellegrini or any of the players.

My advice is take a chill pill accept whatever happens and look forward to Pep.

For many of the current squad Winter is Coming and they know it !

Utter dross yet again. It's been a familiar story in the league most of this season. Spineless, half harted shit! We need a massive clearout at the end of the season.

I actually just laugh when I see Bony coming on now.

Yes we have reached the last four of the champions league despite having a team of half hearted players, we are in the top four of the premier League with a team full of spineless lazy bastards, oh and we won the league cup. How I miss the good old days when we had a team of superstars who caused David Pleat to invade the hallowed turf to pay homage to the brilliance of Manchester City.........just saying.

That's almost entirely based on his decision to play Delph left midfield. Everything else i thought was reasonable. He rightly choose Mangala ahead of Otamendi, something i didn't think he'd do, didn't have an option at fullback and whilst Dinho should be playing every game imo i can understand the logic in giving him a rest given the amount of games he's played and what's ahead of us. However the Delph decision is a mistake he continues to make. Everytime he's played there he's looked awful and doesn't know the position. He is not a left midfielder he's a decent central midfielder that likes to hassle, and break things down and simply isn't suited to the left midfield role. I've no problem him coming on it that position for the last 10 minutes if we're looking to solidify a lead but he should never be starting there
Take your point but to be fair there was more than Delphi wrong. Problem is trying to optimise playing time so players not knackered Tuesday. Thought vinny played himself out of starting Tuesday, not match fit of sharp enough. Shame but suppose will see against Stoke.

Lovely man but performances like today dosnt half make my blood boil. Im sorry but the man dosnt give a toss about the league he hasnt all season which is an absolute disgrace. Sick to death of dropping points againts bottom half teams another shit performance, one of many this season

All about his own legacy does not give a shit about the league or where we end up as he's not here next season not his problem. Charming man my arse.

Yes we have reached the last four of the champions league despite having a team of half hearted players, we are in the top four of the premier League with a team full of spineless lazy bastards, oh and we won the league cup. How I miss the good old days when we had a team of superstars who caused David Pleat to invade the hallowed turf to pay homage to the brilliance of Manchester City.........just saying.

To be fair he did say "in the league"

I can see your thinking, but realistically, more than half of them will be staying so you'd expect SOME fight.
I think we have a general attitude of 'we'll play nice and easy and because we are so good, the chances will come'. I thought we came out of the blocks well enough, but once we went 1-0 up, we just went into auto-pilot and then we can't seem to snap out of it.
This problem's been happening long before the Pep announcement.

Nothing to do with fight. More to do with no one wanting to get injured so we go 1-0 up and then try and manage the game out. Except we didn't but truthfully I don't think Pellers or the squad cared. They did care that we got through unscathed and Kompany and Sterling got some minutes after been out for a while and we did get a point hence why Pellers is looking quite pleased with himself. Christ knows what the Stoke game will be like. Probably like the Liverpool game we played just before the FA Cup SF against ManU. On the bright side Stoke are on the beach so we may get lucky.

The Real game is a big fucking deal. A scrap with Newcastle or Stoke or whoever is just something to get through intact.

FFS Kolarov. Never rated him as a defender. Will never make a fullback as long as his arse points downwards. Problem is he makes anyone who plays left CB for us look a **** cos they are always over there covering for him. Meanwhile Right CB, including Vinney, has a decent fullback plus Navas putting in a great shift to look after that side. Must be on the list to be moved on, totally wank. OK can cross a ball but that's it.

Nothing to do with fight. More to do with no one wanting to get injured so we go 1-0 up and then try and manage the game out. Except we didn't but truthfully I don't think Pellers or the squad cared. They did care that we got through unscathed and Kompany and Sterling got some minutes after been out for a while and we did get a point hence why Pellers is looking quite pleased with himself. Christ knows what the Stoke game will be like. Probably like the Liverpool game we played just before the FA Cup SF against ManU. On the bright side Stoke are on the beach so we may get lucky.

The Real game is a big fucking deal. A scrap with Newcastle or Stoke or whoever is just something to get through intact.

Stoke didn't show much fight against Spurs so hoping for more of the same. This isn't the horrible Stoke of old. Just hope he doesn't rest half the team cos anything less than 3 points and top 4 may become very tricky

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.