Newcastle (a) post match thread

Keep the faith blues. We have a marvellous team. Bit tired or unlucky tonight but we can just about still win this league.

98 points still possible and let’s see if liverool can get that.

Also still in 3 cups.

We go again.

Gutted but never give in.
Excellent
Same way I feel . Want the players to feel.like that too

To be fair to the level headed brigade. Sometimes there is a place for rational positive interference... today probably isn’t that time.

We stank the place out tonight and weren’t on it at all. Can’t think of a performance better than 6 out of 10 by any player so probably best to let people vent their anger given what was at stake rather than telling them to grow a pair.

We had a real chance to apply pressure and change the course of the title run in instead we were shit on a stick tonight.

The way we were giving away the game is quite telling, even a bit frightening.

Walker and Danilo were nearly panicking as soon as they got the ball.
So many mistakes today, the team really fucked it up big time.
Sergio messing up any dangerous counter in the 1st half (despite his goal).

Any team is forcing us to build up via Kyle, as he is terrible in build up.
It's becoming a well known problem.

Instead of building up pressure, we collapsed, sadly.
This one - like Palace and Leicester - will remain deep in the player's minds, as a negative.

Pep has lost it today too, I must say.
Danilo should have gone out early, Ota in and Laporte on LB
to defend the lead in any possible way.

We have been playing into Benitez' cards - although in front early!
We have to be able to do a Chelsea and bring home a 1-0 the dirty way if we feel it doesn't work up front.
Instead we are losing vs such a poor side, incredible.
The body language from most players was alarming.
No fight, no ideas, no confidence at all.

All our best players were total shite bar Aguero, who at least worked hard & tried to get the team going.

How Walker & Danilo get the blame, is beyond me.

Fucking cowards.

Zero leadership and a worrying lack of fitness.

Walker can fuck off tomorrow.

Silva and Fern showed their ages tonight.

Bizarre decision taking Leroy off when Sterling was anonymous.

Elephant in the room, we have a £60m attacking coward warming the bench.

Absolutely on the money and not just tonight

Entitled? No more like frustrated. If you don’t think winning the league is a tall order now then you’re not a positive blue, you’re just plain stupid

It was an even taller order when we were 8 points behind and significantly fewer games to catch up ... so excuse me if I don’t throw the towel in just yet like you have.

lol wobble head.

I'm happy you're not the coach. I'm pretty sure Pep has got his eyes on Ederson after this season. Do you honestly think he is a great keeper, a great shotstopper? Then you should stick to icehockey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.