Newcastle (a) post match thread

That should be 2 0 to city and the ref disallows it. It's game over at that point. Then we go on to lose. It's as blatant as it gets. Yeah we were very poor but so we're Newcastle. Refs are taking the piss.
Ref looking for half a reason to screw us over. Not convinced it was a clear pen either.

Well, that was absolutely shit. On the bright side, we can focus on the cups and I avoid the stress and anxiety of a title race with Liverpool. On a serious note though, we don’t deserve to win the league after performances like that, Leicester and Palace.

2 Domestic cups and a CL Final will do me :) Much more than I ever saw us do as a kid!

Please don’t pick walker again as long as Danilo is fit.
Danilo is shit at left back but and very good right back. Why play him out of place when walker is playing like he is?

One of them games that always had the air of it going tits up.We were never fully in control and we looked half hearted despite our overwhelming dominance.
It was a game where we needed inspiration and we needed urgency,neither of those qualities were on display unfortunately.

There were some very bad performances tonight,and then there were a couple of shockers.

Hopefully,we wont fuck up both Cups too.

Ha ha peps interview! lol sums up his performance too. He had no idea about kevs booking and goal! Lol reminds me of basil faulty at times

Never dull being a blue

A lot of terribly entitled soft arsed crystal ball merchants on here tonight.

"Title's gone", "Only 3 trophies to play for now" etc.

Jeepers. I dread to think to think what you were like when we got relegated twice on the bounce - if you were even City fans then.

No one outside of the UK are born City or Rags or Dippers fans. Its the trophies that make a club attract more fans and every city fan has the right to be upset considering how much we have spent and what we want to become. Go enjoy yourself if the result doesn’t bother you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.