Newcastle (A) | Wed 27th Sept | EFL Cup | Post Match Thread

We did what we had to do and just got it out of the way and onwards to proper games
Yes, losing hurts and you feel for the travelling fans tonight with money and time spent supporting the Blues

Not much more can be said really that we all knew before kick-off, Pride in Battle

I just cannot see anything Phillips brings to the party, I haven’t been one of his biggest critics so far as several of our signings have taken a while to adapt but he is never going to be a midfielder of the quality we need

Better team by a country mile in the first half and after we brought our two substitutes on, we were better by a nautical mile. Just a pity we lost our bearings in between. Perfect test ahead of the next two games, and the experience will not do the youngsters and Phillips any harm.
Never really looked dangerous though, you can pass in front of a deep lying team all night and...they will let you as its their tactic

It's funny how we went from winning this comp 4 times in a row to not giving a fuck about it.

He always fielded weekend teams it’s just the teams we’ve faced in the early rounds recently we’re a higher standard
Simply luck of the draw

Chris Kavanagh - unknown​

Another referee for whom there is huge conjecture as to who he supports, with the whistler having been born in Manchester.
The fact that he has taken charge of eight United and seven City games means that despite the speculation, he does not follow one of the big teams. Suggestions that he supports Stalybridge Celtic have not been confirmed.

The ref is from Ashton. Do i even need to suggest the obvious? Also who the fuck are Stalybridge Celtics.
You’ve never heard of stalybridge Celtic?

Newcastle will get such a free ride compared tobus..I really think our early leavers, swathes of empties in final 10 minutes made the media look down on us, we have never recovered nor will we. Gone from loyal fans to "no fans" bullsht ..
Its the fans fault that the media hate us? FFS..!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.