Newcastle (A) | Wed 27th Sept | EFL Cup | Post Match Thread

Disappointing that Pep didn't counteract Newcastles early subs and we were so fucking lethargic in that second half. I suspect Pep doesn't give a fuck with our fixture congestion.

Saves us putting out a kids team in the 1/4 final due to club world cup commitments
Spot on

Dec 16th Palace Home
W/C 18th Dec. Carebo Cup QF‘s
Dec 23rd Brentford Home. Cancelled coz we will be abroad
Club World Cup Final 22nd Dec/ 3rd place play off likely 20th or 21st Dec

Dec 26th Everton Away

Brentford exited tonight but don’t like the look of shoehorning that fixture in around 30th October.

Too many players started who aren't really good enough to be City players. They're squad players whom everyone needs... but not enough to help us win difficult matches.

Positives. Bobb was classy and we got minutes in the legs of the squad.

Grealish will have to start taking his man on if he wants to start. Doku doing what he does and much more.

thought Bobb and Rico did well tonight in a much changed team, and Doku just offers more at the moment to Jack. I’m sure jack will come good again but he has serious competition now which will be good for him.

Chris Kavanagh - unknown​

Another referee for whom there is huge conjecture as to who he supports, with the whistler having been born in Manchester.
The fact that he has taken charge of eight United and seven City games means that despite the speculation, he does not follow one of the big teams. Suggestions that he supports Stalybridge Celtic have not been confirmed.

The ref is from Ashton. Do i even need to suggest the obvious? Also who the fuck are Stalybridge Celtics.
A team in Stalybridge tbf

20230927_221202.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.