Newcastle (A) | Wed 27th Sept | EFL Cup | Post Match Thread

Hopefully an Arsenal v Liverpool final (extra time + pens) so they are dragged through all the games.

Good news for our PL title defense, albeit with refereeing like that it might be more challenging than it should be!

Impossible to win the quadruple , and we have gone out of the least important one , would have taken a slender defeat before the game and we got it , we move on to bigger challenges.We need to get our squad full fit over the next few weeks and stay at the top of the league and qualiify in the Champs league and that has to be our target for the New Year and we can kick-on and engage overdrive and mop up more trophies next year.
Super Cup, World Club Cup, Prem and Champs League. Now that would be a quadruple!!!

What bollocks. We were weak as piss all night. Newcastle wanted it more
Maybe they did, maybe they didn’t, but what did you expect with no natural leader on the pitch ? When I say that I mean a Reuben Dias etc, we weren’t going to cut up rough with that line up, it was full of kids, just because Joelinton went round kicking kids & getting away with it doesn’t mean we were weak as piss either, give your fuckin head a wobble your supposed to be a blue ya sausage

Not bad first half, really bad second half.

Nobody seemed arsed second half until Foden Nunes and Doku came on. I know we will be in Saudi Arabia come Quarter Final time but even so, nearly 5,000 took an afternoon/day off work to travel up there so would have been nice to have given it a proper go.

Will be forgotten about by fans and players the time we play Wolves though.
I’m sure they were all well pissed up though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.