Newcastle (A) | Wed 27th Sept | EFL Cup | Post Match Thread

Kane is just a better footbalker..justcsaying.. Haaland's a beast all heart and effort, buylt he is no way a pure footbaler in comparison with a technician like a kane or Van Basten, anyone who has played the game can see that surely! Love Haaland but there are limitations to his ability..just saying
Horses for courses , Haaland occupies two central defenders for 90 minutes and creates space for others , Kane drops back to the half way line when he is starved of the ball , i would rather have my centre forward bullying opposing defences than loitering around on the half way line.
Totally different types of players and i have played the game at a decent level , Kinkladze was a great "footballer" and where did it get him , Jordan Henderson is a donkey and he has medals and caps coming out of his backside.
If you are going to judge footballers , then make it like for like , i compare Haaland to Ibrahomivic and Kane to Benzema but comparing Kane and Haaland is futile.

If we win the WC championship to add to the already bagged Super Copa, I'd say this was a sacrifice well worth making.

Reactions: PPT
Horses for courses , Haaland occupies two central defenders for 90 minutes and creates space for others , Kane drops back to the half way line when he is starved of the ball , i would rather have my centre forward bullying opposing defences than loitering around on the half way line.
Totally different types of players and i have played the game at a decent level , Kinkladze was a great "footballer" and where did it get him , Jordan Henderson is a donkey and he has medals and caps coming out of his backside.
If you are going to judge footballers , then make it like for like , i compare Haaland to Ibrahomivic and Kane to Benzema but comparing Kane and Haaland is futile.
Good post. Good comparisons.

Nonsense. We crashed out. CRASHED OUT OF THE CUP.
Yep, shite media.
We went out, not more.

And these "quadruple hopes"! Who is that City fan having quadruple hopes? Not me.

Winning the PL alone for the 4th time in a row would be superb and historic. The CWC could be doable.
More cups are happening now and then, but we all know they always have been unpredictable.

Spoiled brats all over the shop at the moment.

Last night a real eye-opener to how some of our "new fans" will react when the trophies dry up in a few years, and how some of our "legacy fans" have become everything we used to make fun of United for.

I already wish them well (no, I don't).
Nonsense.
The team got applauded off at the end.
No boos near me.

Not sure why Jack is getting so much grief on here...

As WhoScored shows, Grealish was one of Manchester City’s better performers on what was a disappointing night for the Citizens overall.

The 28-year-old completed 100% of his passes with 45 successful efforts, the only player on the pitch who played the entire 90 minutes to achieve that feat.

Grealish also registered three key passes – no player on the pitch recorded more – while winning three freekicks for the Citizens.
I don’t care what the stats say. He was pretty poor but just back from injury and it’s perfectly normal to look rusty for a few games back. Aguero used to take 3 or 4 games and KDB always takes a couple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.