Newcastle fans

Cunts!

Walked past 6 of them all wearing shirts trying to get a taxi via their mobiles in the NQ. Told them politely they were wasting their time and the Etihad was only 15 minutes away walking. I was going to take them.

The abuse started started straightaway. All 6 of the beagn shouting at me.

I couldn’t let the opportunity pass, so I thought fuck it. I started shouting back.

”Have you ever done the treble have you fuck!” Holding 3 fingers up.
”Have you ever won the PL have you fuck!”
”When was the last time Newcastle won a trophy?”
”Where’s your fucking money now that you kept on waving at us?” Whilst waving money in my hand.
”Fuck off you Geordie cunts!!”

I walked away chuckling to myself as they continued shouting at me.

Forget all this bullshit about Geordies being friendly. They are absolute cunts, full of their own self importance as a fan base, just like the Scousers and the Rags, but with no cups to show for it.

For the supposed best fans in the country did they not give away 10'000 season tickets once?!! Cringeworthy.

I worked in South shields for a few months mainly mackems.
And in Newcastle obviously all geordie fans.
And they are sound people.
Much prefer both to southerners or scouse bastards.
But both teams support is a mith both used to get well below 20k
Have you tried getting Mackems and Tackems to work together ? They really don’t like one another.

Last edited:
Over the history of football Newcastle have a higher average attendance than we do.

View attachment 90738

I know they had some poor attendances before Keegan, but so did we in the early 60s.

They are a one-club city in a region with very few football clubs per head of population though, so they should have good attendances.

These figures are always based on incomplete records. We were getting huge crowds at times in the 30’s and not sure even they are all in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.