Newcastle (H) - Ticket Office Protest

If you think it’s bad now, just wait for us to get Barcelona etc in the group stage. Something needs to change and change needs to happen fast before City start replacing us all because they know the glory hunters are ready to step in when they couldn’t be arsed last season
Sorry to be pedantic but we can’t meet Barcelona in the group stages of the CL as (like us) they’ll be in pot one.
But I agree 100% with the point you’re making. Real Madrid would have been the perfect example to use.

Sorry to be pedantic but we can’t meet Barcelona in the group stages of the CL as (like us) they’ll be in pot one.
But I agree 100% with the point you’re making. Real Madrid would have been the perfect example to use.
I’ll be honest I completely forgot they won their league

I know 3 people who were after tickets and they all got what they were after 8,8 and 10 tickets each. Only one missed out on the rags. All said it was cumbersome and stressful, but all were done and dusted between 11:15 and 12:11.
Not saying it's been perfect, but not every longstanding fan has been totally shafted.

Having everyone queueing at the same time was madness. They could easily have had a window for the A* cat only, another for A then open it up for the B/C games. Baffling why they think their IT could cope with the stampede it faced this morning...
To be fair it was stresfull and I needed to spend all morning on it, but apart from West Ham I got all I wanted too.

As shit as it was earlier, as of about an hour ago seats still are available for 11 of the first 13 games. The 2 exceptions being Liverpool and Brentford. With the latter they are prob waiting for the re-arranged date.

The last 6 games are all on "1st batch sold out status".

Unfortunately, they're trying to get new match day going fans. Not going to get them if loyalty points are used, expect prices to rise to stupid levels and be treated like a once a season "experience" like watching a big band/artist.

About 5 years now I think? Certainly wasnt always like this since I moved away a decade ago. I used to go a lot more games back in my first few years down south. Last few seasons I've managed to pick up tickets to the smaller games a month or two in advance once TV games were decided. I've still complained regardless.

But this year with every game looking to sell out instantly it puts anyone who has to travel or can't make certain days in a shit situation. So I'm complaining louder this year.

And don't even get me started on the prices. £61 to watch us play Wolves?! Come on.
Christ that’s steep. Which stand was that -and how much were the cheapest?

City Support Services show how clueless they are yet again. Everything that Ticket offices touches is a never ending “shit show”. Until a new management structure is put in place we will all have to continue to suck it up.

Last edited:
Think it’s time for a Priority Cityzens Matchday scheme at £75 per year and it gets you £7.50 off ticket prices and priority access to games, for 12 hours prior to the ‘lowly’ Cityzen Matchday members

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.