Newcastle (H) - Ticket Office Protest

Sorry to be pedantic but we can’t meet Barcelona in the group stages of the CL as (like us) they’ll be in pot one.
But I agree 100% with the point you’re making. Real Madrid would have been the perfect example to use.

Pot 1 teams will play each other in the group stages from next season though.

Sorry but there's many who quite openly on here say they've got such and such a ticket to boost their points but they aren't really going and will sell it on. "Loyal".

Sorry but there's many who quite openly on here say they've got such and such a ticket to boost their points but they aren't really going and will sell it on. "Loyal".

Who’s saying it and for what purpose?

Who’s saying it and for what purpose?

Purpose is to boost points. Sorry but I'm not trawling through bluemoon to find every post on this topic for you, I've not got the time for that. It's common enough. I think the latest place I've seen it said is in the Super Cup thread.

I didn't have the chance to get on at 10 as working fitst chance I had was last night at 10 pm although most are still on sale there all single seats so no good for me and kid . The only game I could find two together for sheff United in December. Ffs

Very disappointing and won't bother re newing next year unless the Cup matches are easier to get which I think they will be until we get to the later rounds where once again will have no chance o well roll on the expansion..

It does feel like the usefulness of a cityzens matchday membership has run its course for me. I don’t feel the club owe me anything. It’s a shame that the club don’t feel differently however.

But it’s a business, I get it. I’m not a guaranteed purchase for every game. However the club wants every seat for every game paid for. There’s enough fans now, with money, that they can achieve it. Whether all the seats will have people in them, that’s a different matter altogether.

Think it’s time for a Priority Cityzens Matchday scheme at £75 per year and it gets you £7.50 off ticket prices and priority access to games, for 12 hours prior to the ‘lowly’ Cityzen Matchday members
emoji23.png

Don't give them any ideas. They already have the 2 memberships don't they? The matchday and standard. £35 for the 'priority' window one or £25 for those daft enough to spend that amount on some shitty socks. Introducing a Gold, Silver, Bronze type membership system isn't beyond the realms of possibility. The hierarchy would probably be salivating over this suggestion.

Let's be honest. This new system is perfect for the club.

It creates panic, so people rush to buy tickets at whatever the cost! Less time for fans to kick off about price rises. Money goes into their bank (and out of our pockets) sooner. Loads of 'new' fans input their data and pay to become members (AKA sales targets).

The only people who miss out are us legacy fans because now thousands of new supporters are willing to take yours or my place.

Good point about the panic and less time to have a gurn about the ticket prices. They'd just turn around and say "well that game in February (or whatever) is already 'sold out' so the prices can't be that bad'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.