Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite happy about the Newcastle take over because it will effect the Rags & Dippers more than most , ourselves and Chelski will always be able do compete with any "new money " clubs , because the two red 'istree clubs and their Yank owners cannot and will not.
Their mug supporters go on about "our money" and "the right way" whilst their Yank owners rape their profits annually , the Dippers and Rags were in cahoots with the Premier league and tried every avenue to prevent the takeover and have failed miserably
Now they have to depend on UEFA to introduce another version of FFP to stop them , its their last resort , although i am sure CAS will see through their intentions like they did with our case.

Quite happy about the Newcastle take over because it will effect the Rags & Dippers more than most , ourselves and Chelski will always be able do compete with any "new money " clubs , because the two red 'istree clubs and their Yank owners cannot and will not.
Their mug supporters go on about "our money" and "the right way" whilst their Yank owners rape their profits annually , the Dippers and Rags were in cahoots with the Premier league and tried every avenue to prevent the takeover and have failed miserably
Now they have to depend on UEFA to introduce another version of FFP to stop them , its their last resort , although i am sure CAS will see through their intentions like they did with our case.

Not sure the "istree clubs have the same clout they once did with UEFA, what with the European Super League an all.

Not sure the "istree clubs have the same clout they once did with UEFA, what with the European Super League an all.
Fair point . but all the ex-G14 establishment clubs piss in the same pot , only interested in their own self preservation , no doubt the european super league annoyed UEFA , but their cozy little ex-G14 members only club has been around for decades.

You've fallen for this state sponsored garbage. Sheikh Mansour pumped money into City but those days are over.

If I were Newcastle I'd go for Allardyce - in all seriousness. They need to stay up this season. Then spend the money.

If you look at the Premier League table, you tell me three strong candidates to get relegated?

Norwich, Burnley (and that's pushing it) and who else? Look at the Southampton side we played recently. Newcastle should play safe.

I don't think the challenge for Newcastle is next 24-36 months, it's after that when they aspire to get to the next level and need to move on tier 1 players they buy in the next 18 months who they've signed on massive wages. That's the potential financial headache.

If I were Newcastle I'd go for Allardyce - in all seriousness. They need to stay up this season. Then spend the money.

If you look at the Premier League table, you tell me three strong candidates to get relegated?

Norwich, Burnley (and that's pushing it) and who else? Look at the Southampton side we played recently. Newcastle should play safe.

Fucking hell they would rather burn St James down than have him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.