Newcastle Vs City C1C Post Match Thread

Re: Newcastle Vs City C1C Post Match Thread

adrianr said:
Anyone who dares try and do the usual 'we win and everyone was class' bollocks can fuck right off. Should have had that game wrapped up in 90 minutes and we were shocking for far too much of that. Squad depth is piss poor, Jovetic out (again), needing Silva to come on before we look remotely threatening.

Obviously glad we won but tbh I feel that game has asked more questions than its answered. I really worry for us when the fixtures pile up for proper games. Late stage champions league (hopefully), later stages of this cup, FA Cup, etc.. Games we have to put in big performances against big teams. Our second string should be playing out of their skin to prove a point, they're not.

you sure?

Thank goodness, the first half was atrocious, a lot better in the second half, I though the defence finally got going, Pantilimon and Boyata did well, and we clicked when David Silva came on..............well done guys...............

The matchday thread was funny as fook. Some funny guys on here, as well as the moaning gits! TBF it was hard to watch at times!

good performance by the team well done to them..now please a easy draw at home

well done Edin, Costel, Milner, Negredo and Lescott!

well done city!

am I the only one missing Gaz Baz when we have Javi Garcia?

Thought we looked terribly disjointed until Silva was introduced. There seems to be a lack of belief in the collective psyche when we don't have Silva, Toure, or Kompany playing, and that has been a worry for some time. It's a great pity that we couldn't put Newcastle to bed with the starting eleven but just glad to be through a tough tie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.