Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Re: Dzeko yesterday

RossiBenayoun said:
The old what if argument. The problem with that is you can just turn it the other way and go what if the player didn't score goals.

Didn't you just use this argument to say he played well as he could have scored twice?

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

kippaxwarrior said:
sweynforkbeard said:
I ordered the victory beacon on Forkbeard Tor to be lit, distributed kindling and pots of aubergine jelly to the hovels of the peasantry and had Simkins book the suite at the bordello.

lord-of-the-rings-beacon-of-gondor.jpg

You can only have taken this by penetrating the integrity of my estate. My torturers will pursue you to the end of time.

Spot on. He changed the game when he came on. Good substitution.

sweynforkbeard said:
I ordered the victory beacon on Forkbeard Tor to be lit, distributed kindling and pots of aubergine jelly to the hovels of the peasantry and had Simkins book the suite at the bordello.

hope they got you free range organic road kill halal low fat fat jelly the other stuff I find is too claugy

Was sat in the directors' box, on the row behind the Pardew family incidentally, and when the first went in my brother just grabbed me and it was a sort of contained mentalism; within our two square feet of space was chaos but we restricted it to that.

Then Aguero missed and I nearly cried, then Yaya fell over and I found myself squatted down, back to the pitch staring in disbelief at my seat.

Then the second went in and, just like the rest of the City fans in the section, etiquette went out of the window and we all started jumping up and down going mental. To their credit I think the Newcastle fans could see how much it meant to us and no-one seemed to have a problem with it.

He did have a part in the first goal but I am still to be convinced - must do better next season if he survives the summer. He became disheartened too easily and that is a worry for me.

johnbmcr said:
sweynforkbeard said:

hope they got you free range organic road kill halal low fat fat jelly the other stuff I find is too claugy

It is grown in the family aubergine meadow and laced with inner thigh sweat wrung from the tutus of the Ballet Russe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.