Newcastle Vs City Post Match Thread

kun said:
Great win lads! GET IN! Gritty, determined performance. Dzeko was good, as was Kolarov. Silva was heavily involved but quite wasteful, Nasri wasn't really in the game. Kompany and Demichelis where solid at the back but Zabba looked shakey. Hart was brilliant. I thought Fernandinho was very poor today and wasn't helped by Yaya either, luckily Garcia settled things down a bit.

The officials where abysmal today though. Tiote's goal should have been given, but Tiote, Yanga-Mbiwa and Cabaye should all have been sent off. Also, Pardew should have been sent to the stands for this:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gwxo_Nq6uU[/youtube]
"Fucking old c*nt"

I'm expecting an FA ban.

That's quite shameful behaviour and disrespectful. Maybe someone in the media could ask him to explain his behaviour.

GornikDaze said:
Lost my dad yesterday - 83 years a blue. He would have been well happy with that result. Well played boys and thanks for bringing a smile and a tear at the end of a tough weekend. Now go and win the league for him. CTID

may he rest in peace.

S04 said:
Words fail me...

833161240.gif

I said at the time,the fucker did Samir twice !!!!

citysince88 said:
Newcastle got exactly what they deserved,fuck all. If they complain about having a goal disallowed whilst ignoring the fact that two if their players should have walked I hope Pardew catches aids and dies the fucking Prick.
Lol. Bit harsh :-0

Yet more injuries to our players. When are the refs going to grow some balls and protect the players that make this league what it is.

The ref got their goal wrong so allowed them to kick lumps out of our lads, it only stopped when they injured (seriously?) Samir not because of refereeing just due to the fact that the Newcastle player felt they should.

No doubt the thick gits will say it's justice for the ben arfa Dejong incident, but Dejong was a fair strong challenge and had nothing to do with trying to stop an attack no matter what the outcome.

Bluemoonie92 said:
always had time for Newcastle, but after today I've lost a lot of respect for them. Dirty bastards with a **** of a manager and fans who boo an injured player off the pitch. Wasn't at out greatest but they always say its the sign of champions when you win like that, united did it for years. Lets hope Nasri's injury isn't as bad as we think it is!

this ^^^^what a bunch of wankers

A really gritty win - the stuff champions are made of! Have to win these types of games over a season to win the championship.

Lot of character shown by Kompany, Kolarov, Demichelis and Negredo. Garcia shored up the defence too.

Pardew should be fined for his conduct and Tiote should be banned for that challenge.

Great 3 points!

Ed2607 said:
GornikDaze said:
Lost my dad yesterday - 83 years a blue. He would have been well happy with that result. Well played boys and thanks for bringing a smile and a tear at the end of a tough weekend. Now go and win the league for him. CTID

Sorry to hear of your loss but remember he was blessed to have witnessed our 60s/70s and the most fantastic reemergence of what must be close to the best team in Europe with the premiership, doing the rags time and time again and winning trophies and scoring for fun.

Thank you. Don't forget the legend Frank Swift!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.