Newcastle Vs City post match thread

Hope you were just rusty today yaya for me didn't look like your heart was in it! Great 3 poijts dzeko awesome and fernado what a signing kolarov best attacking full back in the world C.T.I.D

Delighted with the result given difficult circumstances. Thought we should have been 2 up at half time and then the barcodes had a 2/3 really good opportunities second half. Despite us managing the game reasonably enough as we found out at start of last season...one goal in front is always a dangerous score. Nothing better though than seeing Merlin and Kun score

Good 3 points with a 7/10 performance over a dangerous Newcastle team who will trouble a lot of teams this season, Joe will really have to have a good season to keep Willy out though and some questionable judgement from him on coming out for crosses today, strong performance from Fernando though solid debut

More right than wrong in today's performance.....

Not vintage, but professional.

Edin was awesome, Nasri looked subdued. But Yaya was a concern. Not exactly the barnstorming performance I wished for to ease my worries that he is not going to be 100 percent 'at it'. The Dipperpool game will tell us more about Yaya and his state of mind about City IMHO.

zeddie said:
Great win today but yaya seemed like he was only half there. Nice to see aguero fully fit and scoring. Hope it's a full strength squad for dippers

Only half there. Sweet Navas! Yaya made more passes than any player on the park - 10 more than any City player and over 30 more than any opponent- with 92% pass completion. His pass to Dzeko to help create the first goal was superb and crucial. He also made 9 ball recoveries; more than any team mate.

Just sat down to watch my recording of the match and my Skybox hasn't recorded the game!!!

Anyone know where I can get a copy of the match including the pre- and pst match analysis.

Thanks.

CheadleBlue said:
Just sat down to watch my recording of the match and my Skybox hasn't recorded the game!!!

Anyone know where I can get a copy of the match including the pre- and pst match analysis.

Thanks.

on sky now are todays games,dippers on at the moment

remember arthur mann said:
All played well including Yaya, didn't go well for Stevan and Samir !

id say it went well for Stevan, he put tons of effort in but he just needs to think more when on the ball. he rushes himself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.