Newcastle Vs City post match thread

karen7 said:
CheadleBlue said:
Just sat down to watch my recording of the match and my Skybox hasn't recorded the game!!!

Anyone know where I can get a copy of the match including the pre- and pst match analysis.

Thanks.

on sky now are todays games,dippers on at the moment

Thanks but it's the full recording of the game that I need.

CheadleBlue said:
karen7 said:
CheadleBlue said:
Just sat down to watch my recording of the match and my Skybox hasn't recorded the game!!!

Anyone know where I can get a copy of the match including the pre- and pst match analysis.

Thanks.

on sky now are todays games,dippers on at the moment

Thanks but it's the full recording of the game that I need.
There's a download on the Matchday Forum.

I knew the score before I watched the game as I'd recorded it on Sky+, but I actually thought we were quite impressive today. We created a few chances in the first half, and could have gone in 2-0 up if Jovetic & Kolarov had got a little more luck down the left side. Even when the second half came and Newcastle began to turn up the pressure we stood tall and reduced them to very few opportunities. Some players (Yaya, Nasri) still looked a little off the pace in terms of fitness levels but that will get better as the weeks go on.

As for key players, my man of the match was Fernando. He lived up to his "Octopus" nickname easily, controlling the midfield with robust challenges and keeping possession safely. Dzeko was also looking very bright - his backheel for the goal shows a confidence he's never had before. Clichy provided energy down the right hand side, and Kompany's reading of the game reached a new level today, covering all across the back four at times. Aguero looked a little lacking in fitness but his work for his goal was the showing of a world class striker on the mend: he made the chance himself and reacted quickest after Krul's save.

Newcastle understandably stepped up the pressure in the second half and there were a couple of hairy moments that could have got them back into the game, but we defended astutely enough to carry ourselves through. Cabella and Perez are going to be big players for Newcastle this season. Today's game reminded me of the away game to Hull last season: not at our most threatening going forward but solid enough at the back to deal with any pressure we faced and clinical to get the job done. A good show all round.

OB1 said:
zeddie said:
Great win today but yaya seemed like he was only half there. Nice to see aguero fully fit and scoring. Hope it's a full strength squad for dippers

Only half there. Sweet Navas! Yaya made more passes than any player on the park - 10 more than any City player and over 30 more than any opponent- with 92% pass completion. His pass to Dzeko to help create the first goal was superb and crucial. He also made 9 ball recoveries; more than any team mate.
I Was Looking at the stats for Yaya Somewhere earlier Today? Very impressive. He Did seem quiet Today but Maybe I just expect the spectacular everytime and miss Everything Else.

Dogtanian said:
Them stairs fucked me up this time round,don't remember much about the game,just gasping for breath.

Was that you bent over half way up them, lol... They must be the worst set off Stairs going, I was blowing like a **** by the time I reached the top..

Well played today lads just needed the 3 points today that's all that matters. Hopefully sure up at the back coz any other decent team cud of scored 2 or 3 today. Dzeko was immense today and was jovetic and silva hopefully yaya just had a poor game he can have one after last season no more hopefully.. Next up Liverpool dosnt et much better does it 3 points lads

laplandblue said:
OB1 said:
zeddie said:
Great win today but yaya seemed like he was only half there. Nice to see aguero fully fit and scoring. Hope it's a full strength squad for dippers

Only half there. Sweet Navas! Yaya made more passes than any player on the park - 10 more than any City player and over 30 more than any opponent- with 92% pass completion. His pass to Dzeko to help create the first goal was superb and crucial. He also made 9 ball recoveries; more than any team mate.
I Was Looking at the stats for Yaya Somewhere earlier Today? Very impressive. He Did seem quiet Today but Maybe I just expect the spectacular everytime and miss Everything Else.

I thought Yaya was very quiet until the last 20 minutes where he seemed to come alive, I am sure he'll get up from the start against The Bin Dippers.

Thought Dzeko was great as was Clichey and Fernando wont be taking much shite this season.. Jovetic and Nasri seemed 1/2 yard off the pace

laplandblue said:
OB1 said:
zeddie said:

That's exactly my point.. Stats aside he just seemed a bit more subdued today. Class player but we just always expect so much from him. His pass to dzeko was pretty special.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.