Newcastle Vs City post match thread

Nice to see fellow Blues confident about us retaining, but we can't get ahead of ourselves. Anything can happen in this league.

stimo said:
ii've seen a lot of comments slagging yaya off today, but i thought he did the job he was supposed to do. i think he was under instructions to it deeper this time round so we wouldn't be battered in the middle of the park like against arsenal.

Yaya looks way off from being fit, but even though he did have a pretty poor game, he did assist both goals.

What a fantastic goal by Sergio! Strikes with his left foot, goes down. Up on his feet in a flash and guides it in the far corner. Amazing!!!
Another 20+ goals season and more if he stays injury free.

Matt the Giant said:
stimo said:
ii've seen a lot of comments slagging yaya off today, but i thought he did the job he was supposed to do. i think he was under instructions to it deeper this time round so we wouldn't be battered in the middle of the park like against arsenal.

Yaya looks way off from being fit, but even though he did have a pretty poor game, he did assist both goals.
Unfit ? Poor game ? You're kidding me.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Matt the Giant said:
stimo said:

next you'll be saying his attitude wasn't right!
Or was it someone eating a cake in the stand that distracted him? more underhand tactics! it's a conspiracy I tell Ya(ya)!!!

Good result. Lack bite at times but looks like the players are just getting their fitness

Gaylord du Bois said:
Matt the Giant said:
stimo said:

I am not.
I base that opinion (well, it's really a fact) on a comparison between the Yaya of yesterday to the Yaya of last season. I have no doubt what so ever he'll become better and better, fitter in the next few weeks.

In edit: My mistake, I thought it was Yaya who assisted Kun, but it was Fernandinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.