Next academy stars?

Shame if true as he looked quite useful towards the end of last season. Good luck to him whatever happens.

Decent player, but he’s behind O’Reilly, Wright and Dada-Mascoll in terms of young midfielders at the club so it makes sense for his to move on.

contract was up in June, not seen any re-signs info anywhere.

The 05/06 batch (Dada-Mascoll, Ndala, Heskey, Wright, Grant, Naylor, Simpson-Pusey, Samuel etc) would have all signed their first pro contracts in summer 2023, I just don’t think the club announced it.

The 05/06 batch (Dada-Mascoll, Ndala, Heskey, Wright, Grant, Naylor, Simpson-Pusey, Samuel etc) would have all signed their first pro contracts in summer 2023, I just don’t think the club announced it.
2022 he signed a 2 year deal is all i can find. oh well.. sure we'd know if he was gone.

Last edited:
The EDS squad is looking pretty stacked this season

Wint
Brits
Carrington
Samuel
Alleyne
Noble
Parker
Smith
Simpson-Pusey
Naylor
Taylor
Okeke
Dada-Mascoll
Gray
Wright
Wilcroft-King (not sure if he’d signed yet)
Ndala
Lawrence
Oboavwoduo
Alcala
Alfa-Ruprecht
Heskey
Muir
Dickson
Warhurst

That’s almost 30 players and doesn’t include any U18s who might play up a level (Mukasa, Mfuni etc)
Ndala and Taylor can both be taken off that list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.