Next Captain

Perfect captain. He's been our most vocal player so far (both in terms of offering encouragement, and also in terms of bollocking people that need to be bollocked), despite only just walking through the door.

Excellent choice.

Sam, I'll think you will find he did captain Arsenal throughout his time there.

He has been immense so far, a real vocal character. Barry IMO should be vice captain along with Vinny. We need a leader in the defense and Kolo is exactly that.

Seen a stat the other day that he has won 100% of his tackles so far this season. Pretty impressive going.

Richard said:
Saw a stat that he has won 100% of his tackles so far this season. Pretty impressive going.

You Shall Not Pass!!!

passnot.jpg

sam the drummer said:
Richard said:
Seen a stat the other day that he has won 100% of his tackles so far this season. Pretty impressive going.
Barry is on about 93% and his passing was incredible also
Yeah, i saw it too. Lescott was on 50%.....

Good choice - I got the feeling from day one that he was MH's new dressing room manager. From the inputs from Ned and Micah, Kolo has been taking them a side to show them the positions they should be in and generally passing on knowledge. Also from my perspective he is one of the players with the winning mentality.

I am very surprised it isn't Barry.

I hope Toure is a big personality on the pitch - unlike many of our recent captains.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.