Next Captain

I would like to see kompamy being made captain.

Though kolo will be made captain.

He was captain last yr. On paper, he is arguably the most experinced individual in the squad to be captain. And due to yaya getting assurances he and his bro will be starting together next season at city...kolo has to play.

kompany has far far more potential to be a great captain and I did feel more confident with the kompany / lescott partenership at CB.
But, as aformentioned, city did make a lot of 'crazy promises' re: palying the toures together.

pick wisely.......lets just hope we dont have to change captain through the season

i think adebayor should be captain in all fairness he played well last season after all hed bin threw with the togo tin he made a good cotribution of 14 with all his misshapts

Who cares who the captain is. I think in Italy the captain is normally the player who is at the club the longest thats the way they do it there. I think each player should try and be a captain on the field and lead the team forward. Each section should have a leader. In the defence we get that from Given , Kompany and even Kolo. In midfield we get it from Bellers , Vieria when he plays and even Barry. Up forward we get it from Tevez. We need a leader in each area and at the moment we have it who cares about the armband? Its a team game and without the rest of the team they are useless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.