Next England Manager...

No one, Capelo is the right man for the job, he just needs to call a set of new players up who actually want to play for that England shirt.

isn't it funny how many names from the past which would have been right up there just aren't being mentioned

Nobody suggesting David o'Leary, Steve Bruce, Bryan Robson, Fat Sam, Alan Curbishley

how times change!

Twitcher!

Cant stand how he does his transfer dealings with the aide of SSN but at least he wont try to change the way we play. We are simply not good enough technically to try and play the way Capello wants us to play. The only hope we ever have of doing well in a major tournament is to play the "English" way and Twitcher will definitely do this.

haller said:
where's me knife

well, since one of the supposedly top managers in the world did SHITE, if we can't get hodgson, and harry is twitchin in brixton showers, then i'm going to the extreme and say...............shearer.
It worked for germany with klinnsman, no real managerial experience, but took over the germany job, and changed there whole mentality altogether, he is the reason why germany play the way they do now, joachim loew carried on where he left off, and it hasn't done them too badly.

Oh sweet Mother of God, anyone but Shearer. He showed his managerial credentials at Newcastle - they're non-existent. Mind you, he might make a better manager than a pundit. No, just hang on, would the dug out ever need creosoting?

Klinsmann > Shearer = Einstein > Desperate Dan.

Sven Goran Eriksson is the obvious choice because he can handle the english players quite well.
He was only minor flaws away from lifting a trophy at three different tournaments.

But I rather have him back at Man City. I thought Mancini could be a great manager but he stumbles too much. Mark Hughes didn't understand what Sven did earlier so he reshuffled and lost time too.

Sven has english football running in his veins and is better then the traumatised english managers stuck in another dimension. Hodgson has broaden his horizon so he is the second best option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.