Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will leave Arsenal.

Why would he want a job for life at Arsenal? when he has the potential to do bigger and better things. On better money. With more to spend in the market.

City, Barcelona, Spain.

He'd take any of those jobs in a heartbeat.
You could say the same thing about Klopp. Why isnt Klopp a potential Pep heir?

You do realise Arteta played for Arsenal for 5 seasons and was the club captain? Given he is in the 4th year as manager, he has spent 9 seasons at Arsenal in thus far.

Youve got it all wrong. Your a mile away from seeing what and who Arteta really is.

You could say the same thing about Klopp. Why isnt Klopp a potential Pep heir?

You do realise Arteta played for Arsenal for 5 seasons and was the club captain? Given he is in the 4th year as manager, he has spent 9 seasons at Arsenal in thus far.

Youve got it all wrong. Your a mile away from seeing what and who Arteta really is.
I do, but I’m too polite to say.

The only way is down after Pep, so I would rather go with Vinny and fail, than some opportunist who doesn't give a shit.

As the suits have stated before, the Club is set up for success regardless of who the manager is, just like at Madrid.

As long as the manager identifies with the City style or play, the rest will take care of itself.

Zidane won how many Champs League at Madrid?

An above average manager with the players to shine, just as Ancelotti was night and day between Everton and Madrid.

Buy the players and I'm certain Vinny could be the right man at the right time in a couple of years time.

You only have to listen to his punditry.
Bit pessimistic that. We might win the champions league after Pep?

Bit pessimistic that. We might win the champions league after Pep?
I dont believe we will ever win the CL under Pep, he fucks about with the team too much.I can still see myself sat in a fan park in Porto reading the team on the screen.

Hope I am wrong.

VK would be the logical next manager for me if he can maintain something at Burnley, he gets City fans unlike Pep imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.