Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancelotti after Pep is a big NO.. did you all forgot what happened at Bayern when the Italian took over from Pep.. De Zerbi has still a lot to prove but stylewise he is the closest to Guardiola..

Ancelotti after Pep is a big NO.. did you all forgot what happened at Bayern when the Italian took over from Pep.. De Zerbi has still a lot to prove but stylewise he is the closest to Guardiola..

He won the league title and then was sacked the following season and it didn't really harm them. I'd take that when Pep left. There were issues there wider than his influence. Ageing players, retirements and those things I would expect the club to manage so life was easier for any replacement.

Hopefully we strike gold and get someone in who has an impact like Enrique did at Barca. I'm not convinced Kompany is the right fit now, but in a few years then perhaps he will be. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.