Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
My application ready

I boast of winning the Middleton Sunday Premier League ending Langley Rangers dominance

Won the cup the following year

Before that led the team from starting out through the divisions of the Blackley league and then the Middleton league

Not a bad 10 years, mainly as player manager.

Unfortunately lack of funds ended our ascent so I left and concentrated on telling several City managers where they were going wrong from the stands.

I think I ready now for the challenge after a good 15 year rest

Khaldoon can PM me here

It's far from an obsession , just an observation.

Some individuals have management written all over them, Fern is one.

Let's not forget the input and influence he gave to our recovery earlier in the season, the team was going nowhere and fast, he had the balls and respect to kick arse in the dressing room, and the recovery was almost instant.

Few people have the initiative , belief or ability to do that.

true but you also need expertise in many other areas that only comes with practice. Unfortunately Pep’s ability to help players play in any position is unique and he’ll be a hard act to follow. It can’t be a newbie. Has to be the top manager at the time - whichever club we entice him from

true but you also need expertise in many other areas that only comes with practice. Unfortunately Pep’s ability to help players play in any position is unique and he’ll be a hard act to follow. It can’t be a newbie. Has to be the top manager at the time - whichever club we entice him from
Completely agree, but in Ferran and Tixki you have two people whom gave Pep the position at Barca, when from the outside looking in, it looked a hell of a risk.

The appointment after Pep is going to be difficult, and it would not surprise me if he did not stick around beyond his current deal.

Completely agree, but in Ferran and Tixki you have two people whom gave Pep the position at Barca, when from the outside looking in, it looked a hell of a risk.

The appointment after Pep is going to be difficult, and it would not surprise me if he did not stick around beyond his current deal.

Bear in mind Pep had coached Barca B for a year in the Segunda B so Txiki will have seen plenty of him in action before making that call. I think any ex-player would need a stint as EDS coach at the very least before getting the top job at city.

Wonder if they will have a close eye on how Enzo Maresca gets on at Parma?

Isn't the Melbourne assistant coach getting a bit of attention and praise,don't know too much about him wonder if we'll move him on to a different league to see how he gets on.

Now 36, his latest role is within the City Football Group as an assistant coach with Melbourne City in the A-League. Having been identified by that organisation as one of the more forward-thinking coaches in the game, the journey for Buckingham is just beginning.

Bear in mind Pep had coached Barca B for a year in the Segunda B so Txiki will have seen plenty of him in action before making that call. I think any ex-player would need a stint as EDS coach at the very least before getting the top job at city.

Wonder if they will have a close eye on how Enzo Maresca gets on at Parma?
Completely agree, that's why I said it will be interesting to see what Fern does in the next year, if he stays and moves into coaching or wants to continue playing.

And Marcesca is an interesting one, all the kids were raving about him this season, time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.