Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southgate has a 29% win ratio from his 3 years in club management, and the only tangible thing he achieved was relegation.
Cautious in manner & tactics. Quite lucky that he fell into the England job & has been handed a great crop of English players. Suspect there are quite a few managers who would get more out of this squad ?

No thanks.

The last three managers to win the Champions League have been Germans. It’s no coincidence. Germany right now is probably the center of intellectual discussions about football. That’s where I would to looking for the next manager if possible

I also recommend the documentary Trainer (on Amazon Prime) about German managers and their formation. It’s from 2011/2012 I think

The last three managers to win the Champions League have been Germans. It’s no coincidence. Germany right now is probably the center of intellectual discussions about football. That’s where I would to looking for the next manager if possible

I also recommend the documentary Trainer (on Amazon Prime) about German managers and their formation. It’s from 2011/2012 I think

Italian managers do well in England. Mancini, Conte, Ancelotti, Ranieri. Really like what Gasperini has done at Atalanta with such a small budget and the very attacking football they play.

Obviously don’t want Pep to ever leave, but German & Italian managers seem to have the most success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.