Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managing a team thats won a couple of games in Europe too, who’d have thought it!
“Won a couple of games”...they’ve not lost in 30, which equals their record set in the 1930s and are playing superb football.

That last paragraph is unlikely to happen. We’ve built the team and brand over a decade by playing a certain way - a way which has seen us finish top scorers in the majority of seasons whilst being right up there with lack goals conceded. We also have hoovered up trophies left right and centre. I don’t see any scenario which says we rip up the winning formula when Pep leaves. There will be a continuation with maybe a tweak or two.Ripping up the whole plan? I don’t see it.
In the words of Ferran Soriano:

"We always play attacking football, we try to keep the ball, we play with a high defensive line and we apply pressure to recover the ball."

That is not going to change any time soon, it underpins the whole CFG approach to how to play the game, and whoever follows Pep must have a track record of getting teams to play that way.

"We always play attacking football, we try to keep the ball, we play with a high defensive line and we apply pressure to recover the ball."

That is not going to change any time soon, it underpins the whole CFG approach to how to play the game, and whoever follows Pep must have a track record of getting teams to play that way.
Jason Wilcox it is then...

Wouldn't want Roberto as much as loved him while he managed here too many said he left a toxic atmosphere inside the club with staff. Yes he'd likely achieve short term success but don't think City operate like that anymore. Think he'll stay on at Italy anyway he's a good fit there.

Goes without saying we'll keep an eye on likes of Nagelsmann, Ten Hag etc.

Oh i dunno.....maybe the fact our club had turned toxic because of his egomaniac presence and methods,and we were on course to implode?

He was a very influential part of our history,and best left there.

I really am a big fan of Bobby but ultimately too many people that had to work with him weren't and so I was in favour of replacing him at the time.

Going back (to your old club in the same capacity as you left) is very rarely a good idea anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.