Next Year's Season Ticket Info

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

mine and my sons did the same thing,but checked my email comfirmation,and it shows as joined the 3 cup schemes

Website Says my son isn't eligible for the cup schemes as both season tickets are in my name on my account on the website. My email confirmation has the under 16 season ticket in his name so the website is being an arsehole

Groan

Tonster said:
Corky said:
Tonster said:
Anyone had a superbia invite yet? Had one last two seasons (invite that is not the card) but nothing so far.

Noticed in the T&C's it looks like it will be £2800 this time

I'm not expecting one this season - not yet anyway after what they said last year:

"Superbia membership is strictly limited and by invitation only. If you don't join this time, your name will go on a waiting list and invitations will only be re-issued when an existing member drops out. "

That's what they said the first year and they still sent another one last year, expect you'll get an invite shortly.

Yeah it did (checking black cardboard tablets) typical sales.

ribbo said:
just spent £1110 on mine and sons season ticket; spent over an hour trying to join 3 cup schemes x2; never made it typed my card details in which you do for each person each scheme i.e. 6 screens; never accepted my inputs; finally got a message 'you are not eligable for cup schemes' absolute bollocks; so logged out went back in and because I have now ordered and paid for my season tickets I don't even get the options to join cup schemes.
After the emotion of the last week the last thing i needed was another demonstration of the fuckin crap this club puts us through. Now have to wait till 9am and waste even more time trying to get on cup schemes via telephone

Just wait until the dust settles and add the cup schemes later. Easy.

for those who are buying more than one card the increase is hard on them, my card has gone up £50 and has come in at 600 notes thats £31.57 per game, where can you watch a game in the premiership for that on top aswell we have 4 direct debit payments interest free so no bother with credit cards or season ticket finance, '''well done city'''

mrmacca said:
geoffchall said:
mrmacca said:
Can someone point me in the direction of the seat relocation window info?

Thanks
It's June 6-10. Somewhere deep in the FAQ's.... But you have to renew first and then relocate.

Sorry to be a pain, but it doesn't say in the FAQ's. Can seat relocation be done,

A. By Phone,
B. On the Website
C. At the ticket office

or all of them?
headscratch.gif
Go to <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Files/Terms/1314%20Seasoncard%20FAQs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Files/Ter ... ard%20FAQs</a> and you'll find it on page 10. Last year it was something that wasn't available online (you can see why because tickets are being released and taken up all the time. It was a case of pop down to the ground or get through on the phone and it was a bit of a scrum if I remember rightly.

Cheers Mate. I like everyone on my row by the way in case you're reading this.

Renewed, went through sweet as but I didn't select cup schemes. I need to have a think about that...

stonie said:
I will be renewing, spent 40 or so years praying for times like these, kids can eat bread....(aldi)

Apologies for laughing out load @ home (which I got a strange luck from the wife not having a clue what I was reading) You have just made me laugh for the first time in ages! Having been made redundant recently I have been in a fowl mood to put it politely.

It's 39 years by me & the time has nearly come where I will have to hang my boots up so to speak (renewal of season tkt) Hopefully I will get 1 more season in then will have to see! Being honest last years events have topped it for me! Previous FA CUP glory would have made me a happy Blue for the rest of my life having missed the glory of 1976 choosing to go on my 1st ever trip abroad but ended watching the Blues with my Geography Teacher also a Blue!

Don't forget the bread Stonie, cheers Blue:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.