Next Year's Season Ticket Info

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

ribbo said:
just spent £1110 on mine and sons season ticket; spent over an hour trying to join 3 cup schemes x2; never made it typed my card details in which you do for each person each scheme i.e. 6 screens; never accepted my inputs; finally got a message 'you are not eligable for cup schemes' absolute bollocks; so logged out went back in and because I have now ordered and paid for my season tickets I don't even get the options to join cup schemes.
After the emotion of the last week the last thing i needed was another demonstration of the fuckin crap this club puts us through. Now have to wait till 9am and waste even more time trying to get on cup schemes via telephone

It's the badly written software, it did the same thing last season re the "not eligible for any schemes". You don't need to register for Cup schemes until August so I'd give it time to settle down and check your ticketing account every so often.

Just done mine on the phone man said all cup schemes are on there but i get the confirmation email doesnt mention cup schemes and then i go to purchase history online i have none and no cup schemes to show :/ anyone else having this problem!

Just done mine, 3 of us in 3 cup schemes, thanks to cut and paste didnt take too long. The not eligible message comes up when you have joined all 3 schemes. and defaults back to the first person on the list, got the email confirmation that we are in all 3 schemes.

I did notice that you can save a card, that might save all the typing.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
EL 3 £580, only £30 a game well chuffed, well done City, £30 for top prem games.

thats the problem though, you arent paying 30 quid, paying 600 odd quid up front is a lot of money. Even though the prices rises dont seem like that much, will this continually happen every year ?? If so I can see many people like myself being priced out

bigf42 said:
Just done mine, 3 of us in 3 cup schemes, thanks to cut and paste didnt take too long. The not eligible message comes up when you have joined all 3 schemes. and defaults back to the first person on the list, got the email confirmation that we are in all 3 schemes.

I did notice that you can save a card, that might save all the typing.

How strange no mention of cup schemes on my email confirmation

Does anyone know what date new members can buy from, should any season tickets remain. I'm in work otherwise I'd go through it myself.

blueboyforever said:
Does anyone know what date new members can buy from, should any season tickets remain. I'm in work otherwise I'd go through it myself.

"Current Seasoncard holders have until 3rd June to renew" so it'll be just after then. Form an orderly queue.

The Ledge said:
blueboyforever said:

"Current Seasoncard holders have until 3rd June to renew" so it'll be just after then. Form an orderly queue.

i would think the relocation window is after current s/c holders

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.