Next Year's Season Ticket Info

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

Why has my season ticket gone up by an infaltion busting 6.45% when the club is in line for a staggering increase in money from TV rights?

By the way, City's website is badly designed and gimmicky.

I have not read the 62 pages on this thread but ....Can anyone answer me this? After yesterdays match , going home in the car, a punter on Manc radio, said to Jimmy Wagg that his season ticket had gone up nearly £200 - I think he said he had paid £740 for next seasons ticket. I didn't quite hear what stand he was in but looking at the new season prices i am guessing he must be Level 2 in either Colin Bell or East stand.He claimed that his ticket had gone up 40%.
Could this be right.? My ticket went up only 8%. Just interested whether most seasons tickets had gone up say 8 - 10%.

There was a fella on post match Gmr yesterday
Reckoned his card had gone from £570 to over £700 if this is true I'm out.
I didn't realise the new season prices were out yet though.

urmston said:
Why has my season ticket gone up by an infaltion busting 6.45% when the club is in line for a staggering increase in money from TV rights?

Because thay couldn't give 2 fks about you or me or anyone else for that matter. If we don't renew somebody else will take your seat.

Uwe Rosler said:
May sound like a daft question but bear with me :)

If i renew today and choose the 4 payment DD option, when will the first payment leave my account?

Cheers!
july

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Took 3 browser windows but managed VG online. Wonder if there's any left? Wonder how many they allocate. I'd laugh if I got my old seat.

issued 500 last year

jake28 said:
urmston said:

Because thay couldn't give 2 fks about you or me or anyone else for that matter. If we don't renew somebody else will take your seat.
People need to get their facts right my season ticket has gone up by £25 CBL3 My friends has gone up by £40 South Stand lev1

Rang at 9am, waited 25 mins and was greeted by a pleasant and helpful young lady. Asked for value gold and paid within a couple of mins. Would of struggled to pay £640 for my usual seat this year so £300 or £15.78 a game is a real bargain. Well happy now

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
buckotheblue said:
I still can't add any of the cup schemes

I managed to add the FA Cup, but no others.
You need to click on the light green shaded box with your name in. it will then let you select each scheme in turn. They have fixed the problem with not letting you enter the scheme in the first place, something to do with the latest version of internet explorer.

gocity said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
buckotheblue said:
I still can't add any of the cup schemes

I managed to add the FA Cup, but no others.
You need to click on the light green shaded box with your name in. it will then let you select each scheme in turn. They have fixed the problem with not letting you enter the scheme in the first place, something to do with the latest version of internet explorer.

Something to do with City's ticket office more like.

The ticket office website is needlessly cumbersome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.