Next Year's Season Ticket Info

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

Did anyone relocate last season? Was there much to choose from?

I'm hoping to put a 2 & 1 in the south stand together in a 3 in the south stand.
I can't see us getting it but told my mate who sits on his own we would give it a go.

-- Mon May 20, 2013 3:04 pm --

mancityscot said:
So to relocate. do i renew now (until 3rd june) in my current seat and then when the relocation window opens, relocate to another seat?

Yes

GStar said:
Has there been the question/answer in here as to why a ST in SS is £535 but exactly the same seat at the opposite end of the ground is around £70-80 cheaper (off the top of my head)?

You don't get booing rights in the family stand.

People need to get their facts right my season ticket has gone up by £25 CBL3 My friends has gone up by £40 South Stand lev1[/quote]

I've been in block 104 Eaststand lower since moving from the Kippax at Maine rd, last season paid £545 for platinum, this season platinum is £715.
That's a £170 increase, Fact.

Big J said:
People need to get their facts right my season ticket has gone up by £25 CBL3 My friends has gone up by £40 South Stand lev1

I've been in block 104 Eaststand lower since moving from the Kippax at Maine rd, last season paid £545 for platinum, this season platinum is £715.
That's a £170 increase, Fact.[/quote]

That is fucking outrageous if what you are saying is true. Absolutely criminal

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

£545 doesnt sound right to me? It was £540 platinum in the south stand - cant believe it was only a fiver extra to be in the middle of the east stand.

jake28 said:
urmston said:
Why has my season ticket gone up by an infaltion busting 6.45% when the club is in line for a staggering increase in money from TV rights?

By the way, City's website is badly designed and gimmicky.

Because thay couldn't give 2 fks about you or me or anyone else for that matter. If we don't renew somebody else will take your seat.

Does everyone on VG get a seat in level 3?

bluesmith said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Big J said:
People need to get their facts right my season ticket has gone up by £25 CBL3 My friends has gone up by £40 South Stand lev1

That's a £170 increase, Fact.

£545 doesnt sound right to me?[/quote

Why would I lie ?
I've still got last years confirmation email from the club. Always been on Gold up to last year and the prices were, Gold £495 Platinum £545 ( which I got). Block 104 this year in level 1 is
Gold £665 Platinum £715.
Ironically when we first got relocated from Maine rd, my seat in the Kippax lower ( right near half way line) was one of the cheapest in the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.