Next Year's Season Ticket Info

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

Howling Wolf said:
OxBlue said:
crystal_mais said:
renewed - now My lad is 5 he has got his 1st ever season ticket - :)

How have you managed that, I thought it was renewals only up to a certain date before you could buy new cards?

curious as my lad is 5 and want to get him one

cheers

*edit: just called up as I'm keen not to miss out for my little one and they said no new tickets until at least after the 3rd of June when renewals finish, so if you have found a way around this, I'd be pleased to hear how.

They sell the tickets in the family stand before the official date, I don't know why but when I got ours a few years back I rang up on the off chance just enquiring about different areas of the ground and the guy said if I wanted for the family stand I could buy now but anywhere else I would have to wait. I wasn't sure at the time if I wanted to go to the family stand because of the view and liked where I had sat previously so left it, I then panicked thinking I might not get one if I didn't take them up on the offer, rang back and bought two season tickets well before the date given by the website, no waiting. Then last year I got one for my youngest son, again rang up no problems.

So it seems the only way round it is to go for family stand, worked for me and in the end we have really good seats.

That's interesting, were you already on the waiting list/blue member? I tried it last year with a complete new member but got knocked back so just went for a blue card, but might try again then.

ErnieBilko said:
I don't know if anyone else had the following problem, but if you use google chrome as your browser when you renew, it won't let you choose the cup schemes. I renewed fine, but it kept giving me an error when I tried to register for the cup schemes.

Anyway, I've now logged into my City account through Internet Explorer and I joined the cup schemes. Sorted!
Must be you as it worked for me using Chrome

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

willy eckerslike said:
Howling Wolf said:
OxBlue said:
How have you managed that, I thought it was renewals only up to a certain date before you could buy new cards?

curious as my lad is 5 and want to get him one

cheers

*edit: just called up as I'm keen not to miss out for my little one and they said no new tickets until at least after the 3rd of June when renewals finish, so if you have found a way around this, I'd be pleased to hear how.

They sell the tickets in the family stand before the official date, I don't know why but when I got ours a few years back I rang up on the off chance just enquiring about different areas of the ground and the guy said if I wanted for the family stand I could buy now but anywhere else I would have to wait. I wasn't sure at the time if I wanted to go to the family stand because of the view and liked where I had sat previously so left it, I then panicked thinking I might not get one if I didn't take them up on the offer, rang back and bought two season tickets well before the date given by the website, no waiting. Then last year I got one for my youngest son, again rang up no problems.

So it seems the only way round it is to go for family stand, worked for me and in the end we have really good seats.

That's interesting, were you already on the waiting list/blue member? I tried it last year with a complete new member but got knocked back so just went for a blue card, but might try again then.

i remember i submitted my e mail address to be put on the waiting list but dont remember this being of any significance when I bought the first 2 season tickets. i also seem remember that you had to get through to people actually at the ticket office who only work 9-5, not a call centre in leeds i think that handle most of the enquiries and they could not do anything apart from simple enquiries. things might have changed it was a while ago and the number has changed, used to have to pay for the calls.

Just renewed at the ground...
School boy error...
Did not know that the bloody rugby was on this weekend...

SOUTHSTANDINGSTANDER said:
If you go on Direct Debit over 4 instalments and renew before the 03/06/13 date, when are the 4 payments actually due?

July, Sep, Nov and Feb. You can choose either 1st or 15th as payment date.

Still had nothing through the post. Complete farce this is. So the club want me to pay severel hundreds of pounds within about a week of officially being informed, we should all be informed via the post. I don't have access to the online stuff.

rickmcfc said:
Still had nothing through the post. Complete farce this is. So the club want me to pay severel hundreds of pounds within about a week of officially being informed, we should all be informed via the post. I don't have access to the online stuff.
I received a mail-shot, and e-mail.

You can pay by Direct Debit if you want i.e spread it over a year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.