Neymar

I really, really can't see him working with Mancini.

Mancini doesn't seem the type to bed in nor look at young, inexperienced players that has never had their hands on European football for his first team squad.

Young said:
I really, really can't see him working with Mancini.

Mancini doesn't seem the type to bed in nor look at young, inexperienced players that has never had their hands on European football for his first team squad.

Neymar isn't really new to the international scene. The Copa America is as competitive as any European competition IMO.

After watching him in the Olympics, he dives too much for my liking. However, he is such an amazing player that I really think we should move to get him. He may be expensive, but we should be able to bring him in.

He is very VERY soft. I would like to contact Vincent and the boys and tell them to kick fuck out of him regularly in training to toughen him up and tell him diving is unacceptable.

Diving and feigning injury is the worst part of this sport. I'd rather see someone punch another player than dive.

All being considered; I think to market Mancheser City into a brand as big as the others, we have to sign Neymar or someone like him (might be over the coming decades if we don't get Neymar...patience is a virtue).

danburge82 said:
He is very VERY soft. I would like to contact Vincent and the boys and tell them to kick fuck out of him regularly in training to toughen him up and tell him diving is unacceptable.

Diving and feigning injury is the worst part of this sport. I'd rather see someone punch another player than dive.

All being considered; I think to market Mancheser City into a brand as big as the others, we have to sign Neymar or someone like him (might be over the coming decades if we don't get Neymar...patience is a virtue).

"Coming Decades". Unfortunately for us, FFPR says we have hurry this progression.

Guillem Balague noting that barca have already paid part of his transfer fee ahead of signing him after the world cup is over. Don't understand why he wants to stay at Santos this long.. their a mid table squad in the Brazil league... I know he's paid well but there's 0 challenge for him there.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/opinion/story/1,,12087_8187174,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/opinion/story/ ... 74,00.html</a>

cmdub said:
Guillem Balague noting that barca have already paid part of his transfer fee ahead of signing him after the world cup is over. Don't understand why he wants to stay at Santos this long.. their a mid table squad in the Brazil league... I know he's paid well but there's 0 challenge for him there.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/opinion/story/1,,12087_8187174,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/opinion/story/ ... 74,00.html</a>

I think this whole Barcelona thing is a myth to be honest.

In wide positions - which is where Neymar plays - Barcelona have Sanchez, Pedro, Villa, Iniesta, Tello, Cuenca and Fabregas when Xavi is playing central.

Now some of them players were bought for big money, and some of them players are from the academy whom are either world class already or on their way to becoming a top class talent.

They will have to sell a lot of them players not just to find room for Neymar but also to fund Neymar's fee. It is notable now due to the Spanish ecenomical crisis that Madrid and Barcelona have to sell to buy as the banks will not lend them huge amounts.

Plus, Neymar will want to play every week, do you really see notably Iniesta, Villa Sanchez or Pedro on the bench being happy? Barcelona won't want team cohesion forfeited because some of their already world class talents have to make way for the next big thing.

It is the same with Madrid, Neymar plays exactly where Ronaldo plays, plus, look at their riches in midfield.. he won't be going there in my opinion.

Shall we make a bid for Iniesta? haha

---------Falcao--------
Iniesta--Kun/Tevez---Silva

It is good to dream.........

sam-caddick said:
cmdub said:

I think this whole Barcelona thing is a myth to be honest.

In wide positions - which is where Neymar plays - Barcelona have Sanchez, Pedro, Villa, Iniesta, Tello, Cuenca and Fabregas when Xavi is playing central.

Now some of them players were bought for big money, and some of them players are from the academy whom are either world class already or on their way to becoming a top class talent.

They will have to sell a lot of them players not just to find room for Neymar but also to fund Neymar's fee. It is notable now due to the Spanish ecenomical crisis that Madrid and Barcelona have to sell to buy as the banks will not lend them huge amounts.

Plus, Neymar will want to play every week, do you really see notably Iniesta, Villa Sanchez or Pedro on the bench being happy? Barcelona won't want team cohesion forfeited because some of their already world class talents have to make way for the next big thing.

It is the same with Madrid, Neymar plays exactly where Ronaldo plays, plus, look at their riches in midfield.. he won't be going there in my opinion.

Shall we make a bid for Iniesta? haha

---------Falcao--------
Iniesta--Kun/Tevez---Silva

It is good to dream.........

I don't see Barca having a problem getting Neymar in 2014 one bit.

They will probably offload Sanchez anyway.

Xavi---Busquets---Iniesta

Pedro----Messi----Neymar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.