Neymar

For someone that is quick to shit on any suggestions that Palmer could and would replace one of our departing first team regulars next season, I Will say this for this highly hypothetical one.

I honestly would rather see Palmer given an actual go than signing a big money 30 year old (this one in particular) for a couple years. Not that I think there is even a remote chance anyway, but seeing it is a topic for some bizarre reason, that's where I stand.

Because that shite hole that is Paris is so much better ?
It’s funny how people romanticise Paris isn’t it. Their tourist board have been playing a blinder for 200 years.

The place is a fucking dump for the most part. It’s like Leeds but bigger.

It’s funny how people romanticise Paris isn’t it. Their tourist board have been playing a blinder for 200 years.

The place is a fucking dump for the most part. It’s like Leeds but bigger.

I’m in Paris on a regular basis and it really is depressing, you come off the Eurostar really appreciating London. It is my least favourite city to be in globally, and I’ve been to Bradford !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.