Neymar

I didn't want Messi, I didn't want Ronaldo, so why would I want a second rate copy with a worse attitude. It's a No from me (again)

I have a feeling that this is the “melt the internet” signing, great player who will take us to the next level.
This being a lower level as the diving **** is rolling around on the floor after a player nearly touched him?

Not starting any aggro here but what is that based on exactly?
Rape allegations that were serious enough for Nike to drop him as a client, constant moaning, diving, and whining on the pitch, always complains about officials, suspicious "injuries" around birthdays.

All opinion, I'm sure he's done good in his career and some will disagree with me but there's been enough of evidence of behavior on and off the pitch that I think at best he is an extremely selfish and immature person, I wouldn't want him no matter how talented he is.

It's a big no from me, but I can see it happening ! Always felt that the sheikh wants/wanted a statement signing. Haaland should be a big enough signing, but he is not a steller mega star yet ( he will be though). unfortunately Neymar is in that bracket still, and him coming to City would melt the interweb thingy .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.