Neymar

BM has produced its own summer click machine... ;)

Can't wait to watch Kev yelling and waving towards Neymar red-faced to urge him doing more pressing runs, and even more to watch Pep giving Neymar a 5-minute lesson near the side line shortly after the 1st incident.
Please don't turn this fantastic football story into a marketing soap. Divas not welcome.
You DO know his pressing stats are very, very good - better than KDB's? You're not just pumping out any old bilge you read from fellow fact-haters?

I don’t think it’ll happen but I find it strange that it’s not been denied yet. It’s been trending on Twitter since Thursday night so a City journo will have contacted the club to get the official line. At which point it’s usually shot down pretty quickly.

You DO know his pressing stats are very, very good - better than KDB's? You're not just pumping out any old bilge you read from fellow fact-haters?
Haha, fair play, there are certainly some stats telling us he's the hardest working team player on earth.
I'll trust my eyes and my experience though to prefer Kev to Neymar any single day, even against those stats.
As I have described in many other posts I put huge emphasis on a player's personality as a major aspect of scouting. Neymar won't have a place in MY title winning team of strong characters and I have the feeling City is exactly on that journey watching our ins and outs. That's the road to winning the CL.

Haha, fair play, there are certainly some stats telling us he's the hardest working team player on earth.
I'll trust my eyes and my experience though to prefer Kev to Neymar any single day, even against those stats.
As I have described in many other posts I put huge emphasis on a player's personality as a major aspect of scouting. Neymar won't have a place in MY title winning team of strong characters and I have the feeling City is exactly on that journey watching our ins and outs. That's the road to winning the CL.

You are not liking the idea on him joining our club but apparently our club will have different idea IF we do pursue him and sign for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.